36 Yrs, Breastfeed 2 Boys, Brisbane, Australia - Brisbane, AU

This is something I've wanted for a very long...

This is something I've wanted for a very long time, but always put it of because I felt bad for sending so much money on me. My boys are now 11 and 9 and my husband said not to worry about the cost as I should put myself first for a change. So here I go its all booked for the 8th November 2016. I've only told my family and closest friends and everybody else will find out afterwards I guess. I'm getting 400cc teardrop brazilian implants over the muscle. I'm a just a 12B now hoping to be a 12D.

paid

So I guess its really happening I just paid for my boobs today and I have all my medication , the next week and a half is going to take for ever.

my deflated small boobs

Today's the day

Today is the day. I'm excited and nerves. Bye bye itty bitty tittys.
See you on the other side.

Day 1 post op

I'm feeling alright today just a little pain. Got to look at them at my checkup and there is a lot of bruishing but I bruise easily anyway. I just feel like I'm very engorged with milk. Am very happy that I have cleavage without using a pushup bra.

Day 1 PO

Day 4 PO

I still can't believe that I've done it and that I've got nice boobs.
It's day 4 post op and I'm doing alright. The bruising is starting to go away. Hubby helped me change my dressings and it looks good it's just starting to itch a bit.
Sofar I am very happy with my new boobs and so is hubby but I won't let him touch yet.

One week PO

So yesterday was one week post op. I'm starting to move alot more. Only a small amount of bruising left. Lots of tingling happening and burning feeling only happening when lying down. The thing that hurts the most is my sternum even though the bruising has subsided it still feels very bruised. I feel some sloshing in them when I push on the top of them gently hopefully thats normal. But apart from all that I feel fine.

2 week PO

Today is my 2 week post op.
I can move around alright. Like doing the washing and stuff. My boobs are sensitive and tingling still, and they still feel like they are full of milk.

3 weeks PO tomorrow

Tomorrow is 3 weeks PO. My poor boobies are so very itchy. They are not liking the waterproof tape anymore. So can't wait till I dont have to use it anymore. So apart from that my boobs are feeling better I only have a little pain at night when I try to roll on my side. My left side tingles but my right side is still numb, hopefully I get feeling back into it. Also wondering how long till you can lay on your belly? I would love to go for a massage.

1 month PO

It was 1 month yesterday. I am loving them. One of my fav dresses I am loving more because it looks so much better on now. I still have some tingling on my left side, my right side is still numb, but doctor told me it could take a few months to get feeling back. I haven't been to get sized yet. I have a little bit of scab left on my right incision so once that falls off I will go and get sized. I'm a little bit excited to go bra shopping.

6 weeks PO

Yesterday was 6 weeks PO, I also went for my 6 week check up and the doctor is very happy with it all I'm to use the strataderm for another 6 months. After that hubby and I went bra shopping and I was measured by 3 different bra shops and they all said I am a 12E. I'm not 100% sure how I feel about that as I was hoping to be a 12D. But I guess the size doesn't matter as I love the look of them and I have been told that I look in proportion now as well.
They still not as soft as i would like but doctor said that these ones take a little bit longer to soften so to give it at least another 6 weeks. But all in all I love them and it was definitely worth it.

New bras and incisions

2 months PO

Today marks 2 months PO. I am very happy with my boobs, so glad my husband told me to get them done. They are starting to feel more soft. My right one is still numb. All in all very happy with them.

4 months PO

Today is 4 months with these babies and I'm loving it. Only problem I have is that my right side is still numb.

Oops

Sorry about the last post I am 3 months PO. Oops

3 months PO

6 months PO

So yesterday was the 6 month mark and I love my boobs. I fit clothes so much better. The only regret I have is that I didn't do it earlier.
Dr Michael Szalay