23, 3 Kids, 4cm Seperation and Lots of Skin! Tummy Tuck Time! - Brisbane, AU

Having my surgery done as an intermediate patient...

Having my surgery done as an intermediate patient in Brisbane with Dr. Alys Saylor. So far she has been amazing! she knows how a woman's body should look, and her belly button shaping skills are exactly what i want, im not a fan of almond shaped belly button i like the more circular look with a hood (like it used to be!). so far she says my scar is going to be quite small see as all my problems are very central. i will need a scar revision because i have stretch marks above my belly button ($350). Her receptionist have been great in answering my questions. Now just gotta get my body fit for the 1st November!!

Back Day!

I have 6 months until surgery :( so in this time im gonna be posting my fitness journey so i can have the best possible result. I'm hoping to find other ladies on here who are on the same path or provide help to others! lets get flat and fit girls! A little about me, im a nurse who works in emergency medicine have a gorgeous young family 2 boys and a little girl! in much need of plastic surgery, and am in a love hate relationship with my boobs hahah!

Today's workout:
Lat pull downs- wide grip.
* 20 slow pull downs repeated 4 times- watch your form.
muscles engaged: latissimus dorsi (lats of the upper back), biceps, trapezius, deltoids and pectoralis minor (muscle in chest).
Seated Cable Rows-
* 20 slow and controlled pulls, back straight bum out, repeat 4 times.
muscles engaged: trapezius muscles, latissimus dorsi, the erector spinae, rear deltoids, biceps, biceps brachialis, and forearm flexors.
One-arm dumbbell rows- emphasize the whole lat, the upper back, and the trap muscles.
* 15 rows per arm 4 times- today i was feeling a bit week and only used 7.5kg weights.
muscles engaged: Latissimus Dorsi, Middle Trapezius, Rhomboids, Biceps Brachii and Erector Spinae.
Dead lifts: 40kg- i used to do 60kg :( this exercise is amazing!!!
I can lift 10 at the moment before im ruined.
Muscles engaged: nearly everything, back muscles, leg muscles, your whole core is engaged, arms, hips forearms. Again great exercise !!! one of my favorites.
I also did abs today which i will be adding to the end of every work out till i get my tummy tuck!
Abdominal extensions- 130 turns.
Muscles engaged: internal and external obliques, rectus abdominis, erector spinae

Thanks guys ! will update my next work out tomorrow is shoulders, chest and arms!

9 days to go!

9 days to go! That all went so quick! Fly back to Queensland in 4 days, and ready for my surgery with dr Saylor at the mater private. Anyone have any tips on what to pack for my 2 week stay after surgery?
Brisbane Plastic Surgeon