35 Years Old, No Kids, 5'8" and 142 Pounds, Hopefully Finally Going to Get my Breast Reduction!!!

I've been doing a lot of research on this site and...

I've been doing a lot of research on this site and everyone is so helpful with showing their before and after photos, so I decided to post some before photos myself.
I kind of did things a little backwards since I found a plastic surgeon that was covered by my insurance and made an appointment with her for December 16, 2016 and THEN I asked my Primary Care Dr (who I've only seen once and didn't mention getting a breast direction with her before) if I could schedule an appointment with her, and hopefully get her (my PCP) to write a letter of recommendation for me getting the procedure done through my insurance company, which is UPMC through "Obama Care" (not Medicaid or Medicare though).
I'm afraid that because I'm so thin that my boobs (mostly just my right one really, size 32FF or 32F) aren't big enough (I'm pretty sure my left one, a 32G, is big enough) and that I won't be able to get enough grams removed to satisfy the insurance company. I want to go down to a small C if possible.
I looked up what my UPMC insurance needs in order for them to approve it and they want months spent at a chiropractor and other forms of trying alternate methods to make sure it's my huge breasts and not something else, even though I've been a size C in like 6th grade and now I'm at a G and I've hated them my whole entire life. I'm not one to show them off, I continually hide under men's extra-large Hoodies because if I wear anything tight fitting the attention is relentless. It's really embarrassing.

So my question is this: At my size do you think I qualify for a breast reduction? And also, is there anybody else that just had a letter from their plastic surgeon and maybe their primary care doctor along with photos (obviously) and were you approved with just those three things?

More photos

Appointment with my primary care physician today, wish me luck!

Hey everybody. Still big chested and miserable, but I have my first appt. with my doctor today who will hopefully tell me that she thinks I need a reduction and will write me a letter of recommendation to the insurance company. I'm just really worried she won't since when you initially look at my breasts they don't LOOK huge because I'm a thin framed woman and not overweight, but they're still massive on my body. I looked up my insurance requirements for getting it done, and as far as actual weight goes, they want at least 350 grams removed from each breast, or 700 grams total. I know my bigger, left breast will meet those requirements no problem, but I'm worried about my right breast which is much smaller.

As a side note, it's frustrating being at a healthy normal weight and feeling like nobody takes me seriously when I tell them I'm a 32FF/32G. Just because I'm relatively thin doesn't mean my boobs don't cause me as much emotional discomfort and physical pain as heavier women. Furthermore, I'm afraid that the one person/people I need to take me seriously (the insurance company) won't simply because I'm not overweight and my boobs don't hang down to my wait band. I guess the first step is getting my doctor to take me seriously, but we'll see if my fears are going to be comfirmed in a few hours when I go see her.

Trying to prove your pain is real is a lot of work, soooo many hoops to jump through!

So when I saw my PCP today, she said that she couldn't write a letter to my insurance company because she hadn't been seeing me for back/neck/shoulder problems due to my large breasts before, that was the first time I had ever mentioned anything like that too her. But she DID write me a recommendation for physical therapy to help with the pain, which to be honest I know won't work, but if it's what the insurance company wants me to do in order for them to fork over the $8 grand for surgery, so be it.
My insurance want MONTHS of documented proof of trying other methods of getting rid of back/neck/shoulder pain (which is absolutely ridiculous since we both know that no matter how much I weigh, or how often I go to the gym and try to do back exercises, everything still hurts because- guess what?- I have huge boobs!). Anyway, that's why I'm starting physical therapy now, six weeks before my plastic surgery consultation, so that I can get a letter or something from the physical therapist, saying it's not working (the therapy) and I still have back problems. At $30 a visit, and having to go twice a week is expensive, but worth it if it means getting the surgery covered by my insurance. Also, even though my PCP won't write me a letter of recommendation for the insurance company, she at least documented our visit, what we talked about, so at least I have a history of complaints to her, too, if the insurance co. cares about that at all.

The moral of all these hoops and money spent is this: The more doctors, letters, and paperwork you have to bolster your request to the insurance company, the better. Remember, the insurance co. is a business, they don't want to pay for jack squat and certainly don't give a crap that you're in constant pain and emotional distress- you have to prove to them that you are. So good luck to all the ladies out there who are going through this process with me, just know that even though it's long and arduous and annoying, you guys ARE NOT ALONE going through everything before the (potential) surgery.

It's good to visualize your goals!!!

OK so I went to Marshalls and T.J. Maxx today and bought a 32C bra (the super cute purple with flowers Calvin Klein one), and a 32D bra (the deep blueish-green one from Aerie/American Eagle) because I read somewhere on here that it's a good idea to bring bras to your plastic surgery consultation to better show the doctor what you want . First off, I could not believe how much padding/push-up was in both of these bras! I tried to find one without padding, but at these sizes it seems like every bra I looked at was padded, which kind of blew me away since if I used padding now, my boobs would be up to my nose lol! Also, it's really hard to find a 32 band for some reason; (The two bras that I bought I had to go to three different stores to find a 32 band). I always thought that a D would be HUGE, but compared to my 32G's it's really not that bad. Even though I haven't even seen the plastic surgeon yet, buying these bras REALLY helped me. It feels like I'm finally on my way to actually getting it done! It just makes it more real, ya know?
Well, once I got home I tried them on. I can't believe how much extra breast tissue I have compared to what most women have- just look at the pictures! I tried to cover up the excess with my hands, and for a second it was almost like I had normal sized boobs, and I was instantly all smiles!!!
Anyway, I just thought that I'd share this to show everybody how big my boobs actually are compared to what I want them to be. I also put both bras inside of one of my 32G's, and I was instantly like, "Holy shit, look at how much smaller they are! Just think about all that excess weight being lifted off your shoulders, wouldn't that feel amazing?" Yes, yes it would.

Impatiently waiting...

My consultation is still 5 weeks away and I'm tired of waiting! I think I'm just expecting my insurance to not pay for it, based on the fact that I only have my plastic surgeon fighting for me, and don't meet any of the other requirements by the insurance, like chiropractor care and physical therapy twice a week for three months at least, etc. It just seems like it's a long road, with the end not even being a doable thing (like if the insurance won't pay, there's absolutely no way I can get this breast reduction).
Oddly enough, I randomly met a patient of the same plastic surgeon I'll be seeing next month by awckwardly asking a random woman what her breast size is, after prefacing it with an explanation of what I was hoping to get done obviously! We talked about her surgery (different breast surgery, same doctor though) and the results, the doctor's demeanor, what to expect during the consultation, etc.
It's like the more I read other woman's reviews on here after they had it done, and for the most part how happy everyone is with the decreased amount of weight and how they're a hell of a lot perkier and they feel sexier and less self conscious, the more I want it done and the more I worry that the insurance will make me fight for their coverage, at least once if not twice.

Nervous I don't look big enough

Hey everybody, so maybe I'm just freaking myself out but I don't think I "look" big enough to qualify for a reduction, mostly because my smaller breast doesn't look THAT big, but it's really deceiving because it's a 32FF while the bigger one is a G cup....but when I see other women on here with say, 36G's, their nipples are at their elbow (although mine is pretty darn close). I know that the plastic surgeon takes my height and weight into account, along with my BMI and more importantly, body mass index and how that correlates to the Schnur Sliding Scale. I figured it out myself using online tools, and depending on my weight fluctuation (anywhere from 140 lbs up to 150 lbs) I'll have to have anywhere between 404 and 482 grams removed. There's around 453 grams in a pound, and while I'm pretty sure my plastic surgeon will be able to remove that from the larger breast, the smaller one might be tougher. I have my first physical therapy appointment tomorrow, which is solely for insurance purposes. I'm fully expecting to be denied by my insurance, I'll go back to my regular doctor and complain to her of continued back and neck pain, and ask her for a recommendation for a chiropractor. I'll continue physical therapy, on top of seeing a chiropractor for however long the insurance wants (which is up to a year) in order to help my case.
It sounds like getting approved by your insurance with JUST your plastic surgeons letter and the photos that they took during the consultation is a long shot. Especially somebody with a small frame but still huge breasts for somebody with my build; sure I might not be a 40J but being a FF/G cup is bad enough!
Don't know yet