Best Decision I've Made - Juvederm Lip Fillers - Dr. Pearson -Brentwood, CA Dr

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr. Pearson walked me through the process of...

Dr. Pearson walked me through the process of getting lip fillers using Juvederm. I was very nervous because I've never done it before and was frightened at how it would look. I'm 28 but as I've grown older I've had trouble with swelling in my face, causing my lips to look much smaller than they used to. Dr. Pearson was incredibly kind, walking me through every step, and listening patiently to every question I had. Post procedure I was incredibly happy with the results and feel incredibly confident with how I look. I loved his work so much, that even though I live out of state now, I plan to fly back to California to see him again.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pearson is one of the kindest and most patient doctors I've seen. He takes the time to listen to exactly what you want and do that for you. He has the ability to not only make you look great, but make you look exactly the way you want to look. I highly recommend him.