32 Year Old with 4 Kids Desperately Wanting Bigger Boobies - Brentford, GB

Hi all, I am very new to anything like this as in...

Hi all,
I am very new to anything like this as in writing about an experience especially as I never thought I would ever be able to get an augmentation. Let me start from the beginning as a teenager I never grew boobs and was a 32a. Since then I have had 4 beautiful children that I breast fed. I was so happy breastfeeding because my boobs grew to it think a d. After breastfeeding feeding all 4 children I no longer fill out a 32a and when I was measured i was a 30aa and even that didn't fit very well.
I have always wanted to go bigger but never really thought it was something I would ever be able to do. However circumstances change and I found myself able to do it.
Me and my fiance booked in for a consultation with Transform in London.
I spoke with my care coordinator Emma who was very friendly and helpful and I explained that it would be helpful for me to have the operation over Christmas so I wouldn't have to take time off work as I have 2 weeks off over the Christmas period. She was very helpful and got me an appointment with the surgeon on the same day as my consultation. Because it wasn't the first consultation I'd been to I knew a lot of what we talked about. When we saw the surgeon he said for my size I shouldn't go bigger than a small d. I tried on 2 sizers and decided to go for the bigger one 385cc as there wasn't any noticeable difference. I got told to buy bras in a 32b, c and d. Paid my deposit and booked my surgery in for 21st December :)
I will post some before pictures in the next few days.