Breast Implant Revision - Boca Raton, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Previous surgeon used anatomical textured...

Previous surgeon used anatomical textured implants, which were an outdated method and product

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

All of the above that I have given him 5 stars on are impeccable. I live all the way in NYC and have been coming to him for all of my procedures since 2006. The day he stops is probably the day I will stop getting cosmetic procedure. I don't trust anyone else. Ia am vey happy with him and his staff. His work ethic and results are amazing. I understand that people recover differently from surgical procedures. However, I always walk out of the office on my own after being under general anesthesia. On one occasion, I even walked out of Dr. Pozner's office eating a slice of chocolate cake after my under the muscle breast augmentation. (It was a staff member's birthday cake. I was a little hungry:-) His anesthesiologist is the best too. Where do they get these guys from? To have all of this on point in once place is a rarity. Please consult with this doctor for all of your cosmetic surgery needs. You won't be sorry!