31 YEAR OLD with 4 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN; NEED MOMMY MAKEOVER with FAT TRANSFER TO FEEL SEXY AGAIN - Brea, CA

I'm a mother of 4 children (14, 11, 8, and 2). I...

I'm a mother of 4 children (14, 11, 8, and 2). I had all my children via cesarean. I currently weigh 160lbs and am 5'5. I've been wanting my mommy makeover since forever, but could never get it because something always interfered with my plans (either I was pregnant again lol, I didn't have the money for it, or my job didn't allow me to take the 4 weeks I wished to take). After I had my fourth child (2 years ago), I decided to get a tubal ligation in hopes of completing this dream. About 4 months ago, I started doing research and scheduling consultations with several plastic surgeons, one of which was with Dr. Smaili. Overall, looking at the before and after pictures, researching, and rating the consultations, I decided to book my surgery with Dr. Smaili. What convinced me the most about having my surgery with Dr. Smaili is his snapchats. He actually records his surgery live and provides before and after pictures on snapchat. His videos and pictures look great! My surgery is scheduled for August 2nd, and my pre-op is on July 26th. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Lately, I've been thinking what if everything comes out wrong, and instead of it being a dream, it will become a total nightmare, or what if I'm one of his patients that are completely unsatisfied because he rushed my surgery (alot of his reviews are amazing, either 4 star or 5, however there are some reviews that are bad -they say he books too many surgeries in one day and so he rushes to get patients out, incisions get infected, and he's not good with post-op follow-ups. Overall, he rates at 4.5 stars, so the bad reviews are minimal). Maybe I'm just overthinking it because I'm nervous. Anyway, I will be posting before and after pictures soon. Please pray for me that all comes out great and that Dr. Smaili gives me back the confidence I lost. ????

SURGERY COMPLETED -5 DAYS POST-OP

I had surgery with Dr. Smaili on Tuesday August 2nd. As I mentioned in my previous review, I had a mommy makeover with a fat transfer. Everything went as expected....tough, tough, and tough!!! I'm now 5 days post-op, and am feeling a little better, but my god the first 4 days were horrible! Challenging factors during my first 4 days were; dizziness and nausea. My Jesus Christ were those the biggest factors! I actually passed out on the 1st night. Almost passed out the 2nd and 3rd day. Couldn't eat because I felt nauseous, which is probably why I was feeling dizzy. On a scale 1 through 10, I would say my pain level for the first 2 days was about an 8. I think what created more pain was that I couldn't find a comfortable position to sleep in because obviously I can't sleep on my back (my butt will get damaged) and I can't sleep on my stomach (tummy tuck and breast lift). On day four, I was constipated, and that was another horrible experience. My surgeon did not tell me to take anything for constipation nor did he warn me that the pain meds with antibiotics caused constipation. I started taking stool softners and drinking prune juice on day four, but I had the urge to use the restroom that day. I attempted to use the restroom, but couldn't, after so much struggle, movement, crying and yelling, I finally was able to use the restroom. It took me 45 minutes to finally use the restroom. It was the worst experience ever! Therefore, I do recommend that if you are doing your tummy tuck, start taking stool softners right after your surgery, believe me you will regret it if you don't. Well that's it for now, I will update all of you with my progress within the next few days.

14 DAYS POST-OP-NEW PICTURES

I'm now 14 days post-op and I feel great! I'm so glad the days are passing by so fast. I just want to be back to normal and start showing off my new body lol. I still have bruises and am very swollen. One thing that I am a little concerned about is that the right side of my waist looks more swollen (I hope its swollen and my doctor
didn't forget to do lipo there) than the left side. It's not alot, but I can see the difference. I just hope it evens out. Other than that, I'm happy with results so far. I start work next week, so I'm a little nervous about that. I just wish I can go to work in my sexy business attire, but I can't. I have to wear loose clothing for another 3 weeks. Anyway, I'm posting more pictures now that I'm 14 days post-op, and I will continue to post as time continues to pass by. :)

3 WEEKS POST-OP -TUMMY TUCK, BREAST LIFT, LIPO WITH FAT TRANSFER (NEW PHOTOS)

Hi everyone,
I'm now 3 weeks post-op and feeling better everyday that passes by. After some light house work, cooking and helping my children with homework, my abdominal starts swelling, then I start getting backaches. Swelling at the end of the day is part of the healing process, so there's nothing to worry about, as long as incision looks good. I feel my butt has gone down a bit, it's still a nice size, but I'm hoping it doesn't go down way too much, if not, I might just consider doing another fat transfer next year. I start work tomorrow, so wish me luck! First day of work, I'm sure will be tough because now I have to juggle work, house work and kids. Damn, us women do alot! :) Anyway, I've posted some new pictures, let me know what you all think.

NEW PICTURES! 9 WEEKS POST-OP

Hi everyone! Here's a quick update: I just turned 9 weeks post-op today. I feel great! I've been sleeping on my stomach for the past 3 WEEKS, doesn't hurt, I do have to change positions in the middle of the night sometimes because I feel discomfort, but no pain. I started the gym 2 weeks ago. I go 3 to 4 days out of the week. No pain while exercising. I basically just do the stair master, squats, and weights (no more than 20lbs). Have not started abdominal workouts and won't until next year. My scars are healing well, no complications. Swelling does continue to happen towards end of day, not alot though. I do continue to wear my compression garment everyday. I have two, I use one when I work out and the other one I use as my all day garment. I believe these garments are the key to a very nice result. I started right after surgery with a medium, and now I'm an X-small. I bought my garment at Huntington Park at a place called Columbia y su Moda. I actually like their garments more than the doctors.

So everything is just getting better for me, and I'm beginning to feel like I'm going back to my normal life. Check out my new pictures, and let me know if you guys have any questions
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Amazing doctor, very talented and definitely knows how to shape a woman.