Wanting Bbl Looking Both US and Spain

With now 33 years of age my body has gone our of...

With now 33 years of age my body has gone our of shape. I am in the process of finding the perfect procedure for me to get back to old glamour. I want a flat tummy, and an hourglass shape, and I know I can get it cos I have had it before .
I am currently looking into different places, one clinic in spain and three in Miami.
Miami seems to be where most people go, but I have some very good references from girls having gone Marbella.
So this decision is still up to me to make, in the meantime , suggestions, advice, feedback highly welcome !

mcadoo ?

BBl just feels like miami to me I have not foound too much info on dr perry that would be useful just many very questionable posts with no pictures ? how do you guys think about dr mcadoo ? he seems to very good credentials

Let the games begin...BBL with aslani

Every decision needs to be made at some stage.I had some issues with the clinic regarding weight gain yes/no and struggled with dr.aslani's notorious faible for butt implants but finally it looks like we were on the same page!

Labs

I read that some have their labs done at home or some at the hospital it would be more convenient to do it there not to have the runaround can anybody shed some light ?

Date struggles

SoFinally I am looking at November. I would have loved to have it in September /october but there are no dates available at least none I could make. I just want to get this over and done this so I don'y get cold feet !
Dr.Alexander Aslani

Looks like aslani made a lot of girls very happy hope he does the same for me