Obagi Nu Derm Fx & Medik8 White Balance = Success in Melasma Treatment

Hi all, I am a guy and dealing with ugly pigment...

Hi all,

I am a guy and dealing with ugly pigment patches all over my face since last year.
In September 2015 I started a course with Obagi Nu Derm with HQ (Step 3, Step 5 and Retinol) and results were amazing..
Unfortunately in early spring my pigmentation started to reappear despite of using high spf 50+.
I did not want to do the hydroquinone cure again as I am a bit worried of the serious side effects it could have in the future.
After internet research I made a decision to give a try to a combination cure.
1) Bioderma Sebium Gommage ($15) - very nice and effective peeling wash
2) Medik8 White Balance Serum morning & evening ($46) - intense serum with kojic acid as the main ingredient. Non irritating and super easy..
3) Obagi Clear 3# Fx ($60) in the morning- cream with 7% arbutin which is another powerfull bleaching agent.
4) Obagi Blend 5# Fx ($50) + Obagi 360 Retinol 0.5 ($20) in the evening
5) Clinique City Block SPF 50+ ($25) - very nice physical sunscreen very well protecting against pigmentation. Forget chemical sunscreens like Bioderma, Vichy and La Roche..They are not doing the same job as physical!!

it have been three weeks and my skin started to clear including the stubborn patches on my forehead. It is super radiant and I am getting plenty of compliments every day. And this all without irritation or visible skin peeling..

All the Obagi lovers - please be patient here.. It takes a bit longer to the arbutin version of your favorite products to deliver the results but it is worth it.. I had serious doubts about efficiency of the FX products but it is clearly working for me.. But only in combination with kojic acid.. When I was using those two alone - I did not get that nice results..

Wish all the best to all pigmentation fighters and feel free to contact me in case of questions.