Regret Trusting This Dr with my Surgery - Branford, CT

I don't even know where to start with Dr. Goodkind...

I don't even know where to start with Dr. Goodkind. I had breast augmentation with him that subsequently left me with both emotional and physical scars from his surgery. The results are mortifying and I have yet to show my boyfriend my breasts after a year. This year has been an emotional roller coaster bc of this surgery and I am stuck with awful results and horrendous scars for the rest of my life. Don't bother trying to tell him you are unsatisfied. He will belittle, yell and tell you it's your fault for the outcome. And he'll tell you that after 30 something years of doing this that he's happy with the results he gave. Scarred for life. Not worth it. Horrible results.

Photo taken 2 months after augmentation

Depression has taken over my life

This dr has ruined me to the point that I no longer leave my home. I still have never shown my boyfriend my breasts. We've been together a couple of years now. The kicker is that no surgeon will touch his work. I've seen 8 doctors and they ALL said there is nothing they can do to correct his mess. THATS my reality now. I was just a paycheck to him but to me he is the man who haunts my dreams. I still wake up crying. I'm still devistated. Depression is now running my life. I wish I had never made the awful decision to go to Dr. Goodkind. Please do your research, people. You do NOT want to end up like me.
New Haven Plastic Surgeon