37 Yr Old. 3 Kids. 5'5" 171lbs. 475cc - Brandon, FL

So I'm going to be getting my breast lift with...

So I'm going to be getting my breast lift with implants. As of right now I'm 6 weeks post op from a TT, Brazilian Butt Lift, and Lipo. My Dr. said that doing the boobs at the same time with everything else would've been too much on my body. So the time is approaching...however not quick enough! I'm so excited!! This was the part I was excited about and couldn't wait for. I spent weeks going over how many cc's to get. I even made little rice baggies (saw it on YouTube) in order to get an idea of how much to get.

So my pre-op visit was last Tuesday. After a lot of trying on the different sizes I decided to go with 475cc silicone high profile. I was doing the testing in a DD bra, which is my goal to have full DD's. Right now I am a 36 large C, small D. So crossing my fingers that I get the size I'm looking for. I read a lot of reviews that said they wished they would've gone bigger. That after the dropping and fluffing that they appeared smaller than they wanted. I can't go any larger. I went with the largest cc that would fit in my pocket and be proportional with my body. So at least I won't wish I went bigger. Lol.

1 more week!!

I'm so excited. I can barely contain myself. To give more information I'm 5'5" 172lbs current bra size is very deflated small 36D. I am going with the silicone HP 475cc with a crescent incision lift. I've attached some before pics in a tank top and bare. Tummy tuck is healing well. Still a lot of swelling, but getting better.

More pics

These are pics of me in my current swim suits post TT. Pre- BA & BL

2 Days!!!

Omg. Sooooo excited! In 2 days is my surgery. Here's a couple before pics in my post surgery sports bra. I can't wait. Very nervous and extremely excited!

Boobs!!!

Well, today was the day ! I'm Sore. My muscles are not happy with me. Feels like they're trying to protest. Lol. Taking my pain meds. Definitely need to. Still just a little groggy, but surprisingly feel pretty good. I'm wrapped up pretty good, so I don't get to see my girls until tomorrow when Dr. unwraps me and puts me in my sports bra. Will update tomorrow.

Feeling better

Today is the day after BA & BL. Doctor unwrapped me and put me in sports bra. Got to see them for the first time! Swollen, still hurting, but they're looking great so far! Taking my meds consistently. Definitely worth it! Love love love them!!!

3 days post op pics