31, 5'4", 102, 330cc SRM - Boynton Beach, FL

This site has been very helpful to me. So, like...

This site has been very helpful to me. So, like many others on here, I am paying it forward. This shouldn't be a taboo topic, yet it can understandably be uncomfortable or embarrassing to discuss. But, without the bravery of the women on here, so many of us (myself included) would be going into our procedures blind. I knew nothing about breast augmentation before I found this site. I've now learned the extensive terminology, and have seen how each different size, shape, profile, and brand of implant can look on so many different body types. I've learned tips and tricks to help with recovery and managing my long-term expectations. It's great to have this community of reference and support. Thank you to everyone on here. I hope I am able to contribute.

Very Happy

Post op day 5 and so far, very happy with results. Have 330cc Allergan Natrelle Inspira SRM over the muscle. Pain is bearable - almost non-existent in one breast. In the other, it is a little painful due to what I believe is nerve repair or regeneration. Swelling doesn't seem all that bad, but I don't mind it anyway. The shape is great and already very natural looking, so I'll gladly take the extra boost the swelling is giving me right now! In general, recovery has gone pretty well. My doctor and nurse have been fantastic with answering any and all questions and being available 24/7 for any issues or concerns.

Still Very Happy - 2 Weeks PO

Two weeks post op today. Time has flown by, and I'm getting pretty used to my new additions. They change daily, and are settling wonderfully. So far, I am still very happy with my decision, and am loving the confidence boost that I have gained from not having to wear thick, padded bras. The size and profile feel perfect. I can't wait to see the final result!

Just over 2 Weeks PO - Photo

Excuse the hunching. This seems to be a very common side effect of a BA at first. Everything is so new and heavy and tight that it feels better to hunch to relieve some of the pulling.

Another Photo - 2 Weeks and 2 Days PO

I am realizing I am hunching over in just about every photo I take. Excuse the cord and the extreme cropping I have done to remove any distinguishable items from the photo.

Dr. Rosenthal is an artist! I showed a family member my results for the first time today, and even at this early stage, she could not believe they had been augmented. They are already looking, feeling, and moving very naturally.

3.5 Months PO - Very Happy with My Decision

Everything has been healing nicely, and I am VERY happy with my results. They are big (compared to my "starter set"), yet modest. The size and shape are absolutely perfect. They have settled into their positions very well, and feel very soft and natural. Recovery has been great. Added bonus - my scar is extremely thin, smooth and short. I am very grateful for how gentle my doctor was with my surgery! He also did exactly what he said he was going to do - give me a nice, natural result that would allow me to dress them up or down depending on the occasion. No one at work would ever know. Yet, I feel so much more confident and comfortable in my own skin. When I want to dress up for a special occasion, I feel very feminine and sexy even without a bra on (something I never would have done before). I wanted this for a long time, and it was definitely a good decision.

Almost Four Months PO

Feeling very soft and more like a G-d given part of my body with each passing month.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rosenthal is exceptional. When I decided to have my BA, I knew it would be by him. I never questioned it, and never considered another surgeon. From the beginning of my consultation, he knew exactly what I wanted. He certainly delivered! I highly recommend him for anyone considering any cosmetic or reconstructive procedure.