Tummy-tuck and Medial Thigh-lift: Best Doctor EVER!! Bowie, MD

As a member of the US Military a part of my job is...

7 months post surgery

I am 7 months post surgery and I couldn't be happier with my results! I am back to all my pre-surgery activities! My tummy is completely flat!
Bowie Plastic Surgeon

As a member of the US Military a part of my job is to be in shape, and I am in awesome shape! as a 43 year old woman I can run 4 miles in 40 minutes. I am a vegetarian and do not smoke. So what led me to plastic surgery? Well 15 years ago i wasn't so healthy. At my heaviest I was 200pounds (I am 5 foot 2). I lost the weight in order to Join the military. No pills no gimmicks just good old fashioned healthy eating and regular exercise. Well that left me with a lot of drooping skin and loose floppy thighs. So despite my health I didn't look the way I wanted. I found DR. Benjamin online. He works out of Bowie MD, where I have family. Let me tell you, THIS WAS THE BEST DOCTOR EXPERIENCE I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE!!. He took the time to skype with me prior to surgery. He answered all of my questions and actually listened to what I wanted and what I had to say. Dr. Benjamin took my idea of what I wanted and turned it into the best possible outcome for me! The main reason I choose him was his experience level and his willingness to speak candidly with me about the surgery and what to expect. He works with his wife and together they make a very patient centered team! the nicest and most down to earth people you could ever meet. The pre-surgery patient instructions gave me a very realistic picture of how I would feel and what to expect. DR. Benjamin should give a class to new and aspiring doctors on bedside manner! he put me at ease in what could have been a very scary situation. After my surgery the care I received was beyond caring . DR. Benjamin still makes house calls!! he came to my home a few days after surgery to check on me and change my initial dressings. I am so happy with my outcome! its only been 6 weeks and I look and feel amazing! The surgery center where I had my surgery was amazing also. The staff of nurses obviously love what they do because it shows in the way they cared for me! Dr and Mrs Benjamin and the staff of nurses at New Dimensions Surgery Center treated me like family!