The Brown Stallion - (BBL, BL, Lipo, and Scar Revision/Skin Removal)

Salutations Lovelies!! I creeped on this site for...

Salutations Lovelies!!

I creeped on this site for a while and it's extremely beneficial reading the reviews. I had my consult with Dr. Benjamin in Bowie, MD on August 31st. I was nervous and took a friend along, which was a plus and minus. She went into the actual doctor's room and high jacked my appointment. I was annoyed a little, but I was pleasantly at ease that the doctor answered both our questions.

So my journey begins - In December, I will have lots of lipo, a breast lift, scar revisions (previous tummy tuck - I split stitches, lost weight since then and have loose skin on my flanks ) and a bbl. I need to practice how to sleep now because it's going to challenging. I'm open to suggestions.

The great thing is that once I return to work, I have a stand up desk or could work from home for an extended period during recovery.

I'm a little huffy at myself - I purposely gained 20 pounds to assist in the transferring of fat because I didn't think I would have enough. How doctor's work their magic is beyond me, but I thought if I gained it would help my case. We'll..... Dr. Benjamin said I didn't have too. So, now I am working on losing the weight before surgery. It was fun putting on the weight, now I'm back addressing my health and fitness.

I love to workout, if fact I'm schedule to run a half marathon on Sunfay. I'm still concern that if I lose too much, I won't have enough. However, my body feels heavy because of my recent weight gain. Note: I've lost around 100 pounds by dieting and exercising. So I see this as a reward. It's no different than fixing a crooked smile.

Dr. B did tell me I would see modest with the BBL because of what he has to work with - fat and my body structure and I'm fine with that. I won't have a giant rump (which is cool - my hubby is a breast man) nor do I want want. I want to be redesigned and smoother looking in my clothes; however, I hope he scraps all the possible fat out that he could use and makes my waist smaller (less boxy).

I will post pictures of my before tonight, since I'm sneaking my first review in at work.

So lessons learned - take a friend, but do not take them with you inside the consultant room and don't eat the cake!!!!

Before Pics!!

Honesty,
I have not came across any before pictures similar to my body. I'm getting scar revisions on my flanks, which will effect my side tattoos. ???? Also, getting a breast lift.

My booty shape is what I'm concern about. I squatted a lot, but can't manage to get it to perk up and the bottom part seems to hang out my under wear. I wear booty pops sometimes. Not to have a larger butt, but to make it look smoother in my clothes.

I weigh 196 today, so the weigh is coming off.

Booty Pops and good bras!!

Booty Pops and good bras are a must!!

Annual Mammogram - Did you schedule yours?

I schedule my annual mammogram during my birthday month to make it easier for me to remember!! So, today was the day. It's was quick, but I can't say it's an easy appointment. All that boob molding, folding, and lifting is what it takes to get screened. Last one, I fainted while my boob was in the machine. This one I was able to control my nerves and not have a repeat.

Looking forward to having my boobs lifted in December and if there is some reduction that occurs I'll take it.. Now, that I exercise and eat I'm losing fat and volume in my boobs - I went from a 44 DD to a 38 D. Although, I'm 5 feet 10.5 inches, I was very top heavily and use to have to wear two bras to workout, now one will do!

So, remember ladies to schedule your mammograms on as needed!!

Be great!!

Booty Pops Type of Day

I don't want a giant booty. I want one that is a little more rounder than what I currently am working with. I do want higher and just a little bit smaller breast. Dr. B - Work your magic in December... Please and thank you!!

Without the pops on.

For some reason, my pics wouldn't all load in the previous review.

Current Measurements/Stats

Height: 5'10.5
Weight: 197
Bust: 40
Arms: 13.5
Waist: 35
Hips: 41
BMI: 27.5
Fat %: 44.1 (according to my scale)
Average Pants Size: 10 (tight - lost a button off some 8's I squeezed into the this week)

Yikes!! My waist increased by 3 inches in one month. I'm sure my weigh gain was a factor and my co-worker kept bringing in M&Ms (the candy begged me to eat them). I measured above my navel. Plan to get my waist back to 32 inches or less by Dec. 8th. Getting revisions (skin removal) on my sides from a previous tummy tuck and lipo should bring my waist in more as well.

I'm back in the gym and eating cleaner. Goal is to be 185 pounds by Nov. 1st. Last week, I started practicing Yoga and it seems like it's helping me sleep better (which is a plus).

Past vs. current

I use to be much larger. I stopped weighing myself for a long time at my heaviest weight - 275 lbs. l lost the weight by eating less and moving more. It took a few years for me to figure out my formula to managing me. My stable lowest weight this year was 179 lbs. I'll get there again by putting in work and them new boobs will be a nice reward!!
Bowie Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Benjamin was knowledgable, honest about anticipated results, and I look forward to him redesigning my temple. Stay tuned!!