2kids Deflated 34a - Boston, MA

Had my consultation and I'm Looking to get...

Had my consultation and I'm Looking to get 350-400cc mentor silicone unders, crease incision, moderate profile plus. I am 31 years old, 5'8 and 130 lbs. deflated 34a after having 2 kids. I am really excited to finally fill out shirts and bathing suits and wearing actual bras. I have been wearing sports bras for a while since regular bras just don't even fit right.

Sizing help!

Anybody have any recommendations for sizing based on my current size? I'd like to be proportional. I have about 37" hips. Would like a full C. 5''8 130 lbs . Deflated a with barely any breast tissue left. Was thinking 385ccs but now considering 400. I know there isn't much of a differnce between those but I'm afraid to go too small. Should I go larger?!

pre op done! All paid up!

Had my pre op appt yesterday. Feeling pretty confident with everything . Determined sizing for the most part. He is going to plan for 400cc in both sides and may have to do 425 in one. I was thinking 375 and 400 but he said I could handle the 400 and 425 based on my chest measurements. I mean it's not much of a difference anyways! I'm a little nervous about being too big at first but I'm sure once the swelling and everything settles I'll be ok! I'm nervous excited! Just want to be done and jump to like 3 weeks post op!

3 more days!!

Any last minute advice?!!

Done done and done

Had my surgery yesterday. All went well. Ended up with 375 silicon mod plus profile under the muscle in both. I was a little disappointed when he told me he didn't think he could get the 400cc to sit right with the muscle . He was afraid of snoopy boob so it was either a smaller implant or go over the muscle. I opted for smaller and under. I think I'll be happy! The pain is manageable. Been keeping ahead of it with the pain meds. No nausuea thankfully. Extremely dry mouth and dry eyes I think from the nausea patch behind my ear. Hoping to the pain dosent get worse today. de Seckel and the nurses at the hospital were so wonderful. I have my post op appt today. Nervous and excited to see them!!

5 days post op. Feeling great. No pain!

Today is day 5 and I am beyond happy. I have been off pain killers since the night of day 2. I am feeling very fortunate to have such a smooth recovery. I saw my surgeon yesterday and started massaging. I can push them together to make them touch. I am still sleeping on my back propped up and that has been the worst part. My back hurts in the middle of the night. I'll be happy when I can sleep normal. My right breast has already been dropping. My left as well just not as fast so I'm really working at it. I am happy with the look even this early in the process. I took all the meds the recommended starting 3 days prior to surgery including arnica Montana and vitamin C and a stool softener. And I kept on top of pain meds every 4 hours for 2 days post op and then switched to Tylenol and I never had a moment of horrendous pain. I am so excited to see how they will look in a few weeks!
Boston Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr Seckel. His expertise, knowledge and bedside manner was exactly what I was looking for. He was been wonderful through the entire process. He truly cares about his patience and the results. He answers any questions and addresses any concerns without making you feel like a bother. I have had a great experience from pre op to post op and am so happy I did this.