30 Years Old, 2 Boys and Wanted to Feel More Like Myself Again. Boston, MA

I had my upper and lower abs done and also my...

I had my upper and lower abs done and also my flanks. I have been thinking of getting this done for a while now. I have two boys age 3 and 1 1/2 and while I am happy with myself I wanted to feel better about my midsection. My surgery went great, I did feel some pain every now and then but it was bearable. Honestly I don't remember much of it or the ride back home. As of right now I have some pain and swelling. I am using pads where I have the incisions and am leaking a lot. Have had itchy skin and sometime it does hurt. I looked at my belly and have noticed minor bruising. Pain meds are making me very sleepy and I am having a hard time find a position to sleep. Hopefully tomrrow is even better. I will do updates and post pictures.

1 day post op

Still sore and my lower back is hurting today. Feels like a did a hard back workout. The leaking has stopped and now I am using just bandaids with Neosporin. In a few days I will start to do some binding. I am still swollen but look better today. I have minor bruising on belly, sides and back. On Monday I go in for a follow up. I took some pain meds because my back is bothering me but ither than that I have just some pain where the procedure was done. So far I am happy with my progress. I am eating healthier and smaller portions to get better results. In a few weeks I will resume my workouts. I will keep you guys updated on my progress.

7 days post op

This is my 7 day update, Still have swelling and numbing. I am massaging 2x a day at home and will do the velashape in 2 weeks.

8 days post op

Used the ab board under my garment all day and night yesterday and I can definitely see a difference today. I will continue to use it everyday.

Day 9 post op

Skin is still very itchy and belly not as sore anymore. Still use my compression garment everyday and my ab board. I feel like it is helping me so much. I will continue to use it.

12 days post op

Skin still itches at random and belly only really hurts on bottom where I am focusing most of my massage. I massage 2-3x a day with shea moisture mommy lotion. I have used this in the past after my other pregnancies and love this stuff. Still using the ab board and some days the ab foam. The ab foam makes me really hot so I only wear it for a little but when I do I can see a huge difference.

Picture comparison

Just to show a side by side of my progress so far
Newton Physician

Nice customer service and nice doctor. Made me feel good about my decision.