I Want to Get a Nose Job. Anyone Have Any Experiences with Dr. Del Vecchio to Share? - Boston, MA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

When it comes to my looks, my nose is the one...

When it comes to my looks, my nose is the one thing that bothers me. There is a bump on the bridge that was caused by healing incorrectly after a break, but it it also very bulbous at the tip. My face is narrow so my large nose seems to consume my whole face and the profile is atrocious.

I have incredibly low self esteem because of this. I'm not going to detail all the teasing I've endured, but let's just say it was extensive. I feel that if my nose was smaller and better looking I would have more confidence and wouldn't always be afraid that people were staring at my nose (sometimes it's obvious that they are).

I want to make sure I choose a good surgeon, as I've heard many rhinoplasty gone wrong horror stories. I got the name of Dr. Del Vecchio from a friend of a friend of a friend who had her breasts done, but I wanted to hear from rhinoplasty patients.