18 Years Old, About to Start College, Best Choice I've Ever Made!! - Boston, MA

I went to see Dr. Lin for help fixing both the...

I went to see Dr. Lin for help fixing both the crooked outer appearance of my nose and the deviation of my septum. At first I was a little skeptical about whether it would be worth the cost of the procedure, but it was something I had wanted for years and decided that college was the next big chapter of my life and I wanted to go in to it feeling confident and being able to breathe well. Now, a year later, I can honestly say this is one of the best decisions I've ever made!!
Dr. Lin was amazing from day 1. He is extremely kind and personable and immediately made me feel comfortable talking about what changes I would like and what changes were possible. He's a brilliant surgeon and I could tell immediately that he knew exactly what he was doing and I trusted him a lot more than I trusted other doctors I had consulted about the procedure. Every appointment I've had with him has been great and he even came to visit me before I got anesthetized for the procedure just to go over everything one last time and reassure me that I was in good hands.
The procedure went smoothly, and a month and a half later I was on my way to move in to college, feeling amazing about the way I looked and 100 times more confident and happy with myself. That's something you can't put a price tag on. In this form they ask "Was it worth it?" - they need to add another option to select, something along the lines of "100% yes, I can't imagine what my life would be like if I hadn't done this." I really feel like a different person now and I owe it all to Dr. Lin.
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lin was by far the best doctor I've ever had. He's the ideal surgeon - he is extremely smart and clearly knows exactly what he's doing. He was able to answer every single question I had and even anticipated and addressed some of my concerns before I even realized I was worried about those things. He showed me pictures of work on past patients and I was amazed by how great all of them looked, and was so excited to think that one day it would be my picture he'd show someone that would inspire his/her trust in him. Dr. Lin is also one of the nicest, most down to earth people I know and I looked forward to every appointment, which I bet is something not a lot of people can say about their doctors. One of my current aspirations is to become a doctor, and if I do I hope to be exactly like Dr. Lin.