Lip Filler - Love It!! - Boston, MA

I've always wanted to try a lip filler on my top...

I've always wanted to try a lip filler on my top lip because its soo thin and the distance between my nose and lip seems large to me. I had a previous breast augmentation with Dr. Darrow so I trust him completely with any future procedures. Dr. Darrow was excellent in explaining the different fillers and what to expect after the injections which put my mind at ease, since I was a little nervous. I didn't know how I would like it so to be on the safe side we put .5cc of restylane in my top lip. I barely felt a thing. I did have some significant bruising and a bit of swelling afterwards but I'm really enjoying the results. Its such a subtle change but makes a big difference in balancing out my features. I'm curious to know how long it will last but I do believe I will be continuing with the fillers :) Love it!

with a rebel yell she cried more more more

I scheduled another lip filler appointment with Dr. Darrow last week as I felt more comfortable putting more in since my initial "trial." We put .5cc of restylane in my top lip with a tiny bit left over for my bottom. I really am enjoying the fillers, I do think my body metabolizes it quickly and will ask what other options I have for a longer lasting lip. Other wise it feels fine, I swelled again about 10 hours after the treatment which lasted till the next day. No bruising at all this time :)

4th treatment

I had a 4th injection of .5cc restylane on wednesday. I do find that I go through it quickly so may consider switching to a longer lasting product. As always dr darrow is great, I had the usual 12 hour swelling and a good bruise but they look and feel great.

Three months

Lips three months after 1cc restylane

A full year later.

Its been almost a full year since my last injection. Lips still have some volume and feel great.
Boston Plastic Surgeon