What's Old is Young Again! - Boston, MA

I've always had passing privaledge but at 55 I was...

I've always had passing privaledge but at 55 I was getting droopy saggy and rather old looking. After exploring my options I wanted the best doctor I could find and I'm not at all disappointed he was well worth the money. The staff was professional and responsive. Dr Spiegel is an artist. I opted for the works. It's a lot all at once and the recovery is quite grueling. None the less worth it. The 1st week is the worst. Once the sutures are out it improves. At 6 weeks I was looking really good at 5 months now I've gone from ma'am to miss again & people are blown away when the see me! I especially like the lift lip & nose. My eyes up & lower have almost no scare! Forehead scare almost gone. I use the silacone scar patches at night. My cost I included a 10 day stay in Boston. You need someone to care for you the first week. This is major so do it in the winter so you look good in the summer. He's booked months out so plan accordingly. Don't cut corners when it comes to your face you want the best.
Thank you Dr. Spiegel????

8 months post FFS

A quick up date, I am very pleased with the results, forehead scare is as expected somewhat visible. Upper and lower eyelid scars near non-existent. Great job on nose, especially the lip lift. I had 2 points taken off my chin which is still a bit tender but is to be expected as everyone says that takes the longest to heal. The top of my hear is still numb in the front thou feeling is slowly returning. I am delighted that I chose Dr. Speigel he is an artist. If you go, listen carefully he is in demand and take his recommendations don't skimp! Or you'll wish you had listened to him.
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon