Chin Implant - Boston, MA

Dr. Y did an outstanding job on my face. I had...

Dr. Y did an outstanding job on my face. I had previous facial surgery, with the burring down of a chin which unfortunately had a small golfball like 'knob' of bone on it, which make a improvement but unfortunately left excessive soft tissue which sagged and balled up on my chin. Dr. Y put in a small implant and was able to remove much the excess soft tissue, making a very noticeable improvement.

As a new physician myself, I spent a lot of time reading about possible procedures and came across Dr. Y's work, which includes multiple peer reviewed medical articles. He is absolutely a pioneer in the field of facial surgery, and his reputation is well deserved. I have noticed some people criticize that he tends to be conservative with his procedures.... from a cosmetic standpoint, again speaking as a new physician, I can tell you that you WANT a surgeon who makes a conservative approach, but a small one that makes a big difference (a small QUANTITY of difference can make a big QUALITY improvement ).... Otherwise you are very likely to run into complications, including undesirable outcomes, injuries, and deformities that cannot be fixed. Expectations must be realistic, but with realistic expectations, Dr. Y will meet and exceed those. I'd highly recommend him to anyone.
Boston Plastic Surgeon