33 Years Old , 5'5" 118 Lbs, Two Breastfeed Children , 325 Cc High Profit Silicone Under Muscle. Boston, MA

My sister , husband and mother was always...

My sister , husband and mother was always encourage me to do it, and i was refused, and tree month ago i decided to do that . I did know if i like yet , my doctor said that every thing is perfect, my mother and husband like as well, i am wait for the final result. For me one side is bigger than other , but i hope they got more close and even.

11 days

Very anxiously for complete recovery and back to work , had to drive today , it was uncomfortable but i did.

Left side much bigger today

I felt pain and muscle contract yesterday on the left side, and this morning i can see, how big the left side get from yesterday. I went to been seen by the nurse today, and she said this is normal and will change. I keeping wait for better results.... she put tapes on to help the shape.

16 days , jist more pics

16 days

20 days

Fell better, no pain medication, still one side different from other, but i know still earlier for judge.

Just more picture from today

Love the right side

The right side is what i was looking for , i hope the left side get the same shape. I was scared with the picture, the right side look very different today, i was thinking the left side got worse, but i am sure that the right is change not the left.

Some new pictures

I am fell really good, but still wait for changes in my left side ,, for say that am happy with the result!!

More pictures

Good changes in one day !! ????

The left side is much better since yesterday, i can't believe in such difference in one day !!!

More pictures

Left side still different, still high, but will be good one day .

New pictures

More pics

Had an appointment yesterday, doctor is happy with the progress and think i will not need revision . What you girls think? He is sure that with more time , they will be better

6 months , need revision

I have been sad about my results since I notice the difference of the shape and in my 6 months appointment the doctor said that I need revision

Before and after revision, look same thing, and the side that was fine now looks bad

I will post the right side b4 and now . The side is much worse now