Breast Augmentation - Boston, MA

I can't even begin to explain how happy I am with...

I can't even begin to explain how happy I am with my breast augmention with Dr Darrow. After a few consultations with other doctors, I was having second thoughts about having the procedure until I met with Dr Darrow and his assistant Helen. I immediately knew I'd found the right doctor. I had my surgery scheduled before I even left the office. He did an absolutely amazing job and I couldn't be happier with the results!
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr Darrow is hands down the best plastic surgeon in Boston. He is confident, easy to talk to and knows what he is doing. Going into my consultation I had my heart set on 375cc textured teardrop implants, something another doctor had recommended for me to get to my goal size of a full C/small D. Dr Darrow took my measurements and explained that 375cc would not fit my body (I'm 5' 95lbs and naturally 32a cups). He also explained that he generally uses round smooth silicone implants under the muscle and gave me a thorough explanation of why this is his preferred implant. He suggested going with an implant closer to 250cc. After scheduling my surgery with the 250cc implants I called to change the implant size to 285cc, and Helen was happy to accomodate my rather last minute change. I am currently four days post-op with minimal pain. I received a follow up call from Dr Darrow checking in two days after my surgery and he was pleased with how well I am doing. I can't wait to see what they look like when they've healed. Right now I'm probably a large D, so after swelling goes down I expect to be close to the full C/small D I was hoping for. I am beyond happy I went with Dr Darrow's suggested implant size. It fits my body so well. They look natural and proportionate. I highly recommend Dr Darrow for any and all cosmetic surgeries. He's the best!