33 Year Old with Two Kids. Boston, MA
I hope to have a slim waist, round hips, a fat...
2 days away
I'm lying in the pre op room waiting for the brilliant doc to make his entrance. Thus far the procedure has has calming. Check in was a breeze and the nurses who took my vitals were very sweet and patient. One even asked to switch places with me so she could get a BBL. lol.
I am still anxious but feel more at ease. Here is a before.
Immediately after procedure.
It's a few hours after surgery and while it does hurt I'm fine. Other than the grogginess from the anesthesia and the soreness it's not that bad. The people at St. Elizabeth's are really really really nice. They did try to get me to sit but I fought them off telling them I will not flatten my butt.
As for Dr. Delvecchio he was freaking awesome. I am so happy I chose him as a doc. I think for the moat part I got exactly what I want my waist is tiny, my butt is huge, my hips are wide but because I'm wearing so many garments I can't see the degree of the thigh gap.
Thank you to all those ladies who sent well wishes and love. Here are a few after photos.
Ill update on the recovery process and the shape and size of my butt!
Lets talk about the hard part if this. I think I found out where Dr D. made an incision to fill my butt; on my perineum or the space between my vagina an anus. I tried to pee for the first time after surgery this am and I started bleeding. If course I freaked out but it eventually stopped. I decided to stand and pee lol. Not much came out but at least I got the proverbial ball rolling. The pee came out in spurts. Yay progress :)
Dr Delvecchio Instagram acct
Just called Dr. Delvecchio
2nd n third night
1. Side of belly button
2. On either side of the cookie
2. On either sides of my butt crack
1 on each of the bottom of my butt check. The ones here have stitches so I have to be careful.
As I am entering my third day I am still in significant pain but I can do more for myself. Im exhausted from the pain and wish it would go away! :(
12 days post op
1. Experience with Dr. Delvecchio: I love him and I trust him although he can be edgy. He really is a genius and has a master eye for the work that he does. He does exactly what is asked of him and the results are beautiful. His work is neat and beautiful. There are no drains to remove after surgery and his incisions and stitches for the bbl are strategically and inconspicuously placed. My incisions are 1 on the top of my butt crack, 1 under each butt cheek, and 1 on each side of where my thigh meets my bikini line. Furthermore, whenever I have a question the doctor always calls back promptly and sounds happy to help me through. I am a 33 year old woman with two kids and he restored my body. He made my body look as tight and thick as a 16 year old. No joke, he shaved off years of aging and wear and tear.
2. The pain: the first 7 days were the most painful. I tried increasing my dose of percaset according to Drs recommendation but that only left me severely nauseous. I suggest that if you are prone to nausea or motion sickness ask for a prescription for the motion sickness patch.
3. Infection: so on the night of the 11th day after my bbl, I jabbed my finger into my bikini line where the suture was, opening it up by mistake. I noticed a bit of whitish fluid flowing from it and freaked out. I called the doc and asked someone else for advise who had a similar experience. I am cleaning it every few hours and applying an antibacterial spray. Hopefully it closes up :(
4. Sex: my boyfriend has been taking care of me. He is a medical student and viewed me as his first patient so he looks at my care as actual experience. However, after I started getting stronger on the 7th post op day and cleaning the house, cooking, doing the laundry and taking care of myself he started to not view me as a patient and as his girl. Sometimes he would see me bent over and want me. So... According to the doc it's okay to have gentle sex from behind 7-10 days post op. I allowed my bf to be intimate with me on the 10th and 11th day. The experience was a little nerve racking for me but he did go easy, no banging, and it's been fine.
5. Bruising: after the seventh day I had no bruising. Everything healed up.
6. Now: the only reminder I have that I had this surgery is that my inner thighs are still tight because I had them lipoed as well as my stomach, back, and knees. Everything looks great and I'm very very happy. This has been a physical and emotional journey for me. And while I'm happy I did it, I know I won't turn to the knife again regardless of how much inner strife clouds my outer glow. I decided to do this because I thought I was ugly because my boyfriend cheated on me a few years back. When I found out, although it was years later I punished myself mentally for being hideous and not being as beautiful as these other girls. But here's what cutting into my flesh has taught me: that no one will ever make me feel inferior to another person. That all people are beautiful including myself. And that I won't ever again put myself through this suffering because someone hurt me. Despite that , I look fine tho *wink* lol
I've posted some updated pics that I just took.
Four weeks post op
Losing butt volume and now my stomach is fatter.
10 weeks, 3 days after bbl
Week 11 post op bbl
3 month post op visit with Dr D
Lips not by dr d
Before juvederm for lips
4 months post op
So it's officially 4 months post bbl and I am happy overall. The doc still has to fix the lump on my stomach. My butt is measuring between 43 to 44 inches consistently an increase of 2 inches from last month with no weight gain. My body feels better. I am more flexible and it no longer feels like my skin is peeling off when I move. Will update again at 6 months. Here are a few pics.
More than 6 months post op
I hope everyone is doing well. So, on June 20, It made 6 months since the date of my surgery. I am happy with some things, like my butt and its shelf. Not too happy with my stomach. It's still lumpy and uneven, not smooth; and my right thigh still feels hard and filled with scar tissue. Sometimes it's really uncomfortable. I've been exercising a lot and I still wear my garment consistently. Although, I should say I've resorted to wearing a butt bra. I only wear it while at home and without the presence of my boyfriend. I still get crazy amounts of attention wherever I go from both men and women. The size has been somewhat consistent. At month 4, I was measuring between 43 and 44 inches, but lately, like within the past month I've been measuring between 41 and 42. I think it may be stress from a chemistry course I'm taking. I've uoloaded a pic or two. Hope alls going well and everyone is staying fabulous and safe.
I am wearing my butt bra in the green dress. I hope he fixes my stomach. I Haven't gone in for my 6 month post op as yet. I will in about 2 weeks.
I have had mostly positive interactions with this doctor. He really seems to know what he's doing but can appear rushed at times. However, he seems to take pride in his work and likes to show me all of the BBLs he has done in the past. He's shown me over 70 before and afters and they are all gorgeous. He seems to get the shape that women want. My surgery is this Friday and I must admit I am freaking out a bit. I do have total confidence in Dr. Delvecchio or else I would not be following through with this procedure. I will update this review after surgery. I am so scared.