After 30 Years of Waiting, the Time Was Right to Choose Wellness! - Boston, MA

Scheduling a body contouring procedure with Dr....

Scheduling a body contouring procedure with Dr. Lin after losing over 1/3 of my body weight at age 60 translated to a new lease on life. When I saw my shape immediately following the lower body surgery my mood skyrocketed. Instead of dwelling on the dreaded guilt and shame associated with weight gain, I used the new space in my mind and physical energy to develop my creative side with my first one woman art show mounted this year. My motivation for gastric sleeve surgery followed by a lower body lift and thigh lift was the realization that I could either manage my illnesses while missing out on aspects of life or manage my health and wellness. Dr. Lin wasn't the first plastic surgeon I interviewed along the road, he was the most respectful. I knew he was brilliant from my research and when I met him I liked him very much. He exuded a humble confidence that wasn't intimidating. My determination to feel better about who I was as a person was matched by his belief that it was possible. And it's worked. The weight has stayed off and enjoyment of life is exponentially better. If you are considering the combination of weight loss surgery and plastic surgery, consult with Dr. Lin who is a very caring and polite surgeon with the highest technical skill.
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lin is direct and honest with no question being too small to ask. His sensitivity to the complexity of expectations after surgery and humble manner combine to provide the support needed to heal. I appreciate that he "got" my Irish humor which put me at ease.