48 Year Old Trans Woman - Boston, MA

I am a 48 year Trans woman. I wanted to reduce...

I am a 48 year Trans woman. I wanted to reduce the size of my Adam's apple and the square cartilage at the bottom of my throat. Dr. Spiegel was highly recommended by my gender therapist for his outstanding surgical and stiching skills. The results are great and I am very happy. My throat is not an area of concern anymore and it gives me additional confidence to be myself.

Before and after pictures

Here are the best pictures I have which are not showing how pointy my Adam's apple was and how prominent the cartilage at the base of the neck was. You can at least see that the scar in minimal after three weeks. The real results are much better than the pictures.

Update at 7 weeks.

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Spiegel is very nice and kind person. He made me feel very comfortable with the procedure. He answered all the questions that I had. His office made me feel very comfortable as a transgender patient. I had the surgery three weeks ago and the scar is very small and nearly unnoticeable. The surgery was easy and the recovery was very quick. I would highly recommend Dr. Spiegel.