27 Yr Old 5'6" 140 Lbs 325cc Breast Augmentation - Boston, MA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have always been an athletic person but felt...

I have always been an athletic person but felt very flat chested in bikinis and sports bras. I was motivated by wanting to achieve that overall fitness aesthetic look. I am originally a 32B and now I am a 34C/D with 325CC moderate plus profile silicone implants IMF under the muscle. I wanted a natural look that suits my body type and future career as a PA. Originally I was considering 325cc and leaning towards 350cc but during surgery 350cc was too tight under my skin/muscle so 325cc was implanted. This was my first elective surgery and I am very pleased with the results.
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Seckel has 35+ years of experience and that is one of the reasons I choose him. From my consultation to my 2 week post-op follow up he was very professional and made me feel comfortable. I'm glad I choose him because he listens to your goals and selects the best aesthetic look during surgery. This was my first elective surgery and I highly recommend Dr. Seckel who performed a breast augmentation under the muscle via IMF. I went from a 32B to a 32 full C with 325CC moderate plus profile silicone implants. Dr. Seckel was responsive to all my questions and addressed them in a timely manner. I was able to communicate via email and phone. For my consultation I was considering 325/350cc. During the procedure 325cc was selected as the best suited and aesthetically appealing. Its great to know that Dr. Seckel picked a size appropriate for my 5'6" athletic build as 350cc was to tight with my skin. The staff was wonderful and the procedure went smoothly. I am about 3 weeks post-op and I have already been able to do light cardio. The incision line is perfectly placed and I have been using ScarGuard MD. I'm very pleased with the implants and overall experience.