23 Year Old Having a First Time Surgery( Breast Reduction) Boston, MA

I'm just going to say that out right i am scared....

I'm just going to say that out right i am scared. I have never went under the knife before. I am about a 38 DD but I might be bigger because my bras don't fit properly. I a scheduled for the 31st of December so I guess I will welcome the year with new breast. I was also told that i would be the only surgery for that day so i guess that is nice too. i am hoping to go down to a full C i just hope it isn't too small and i still look proportionate.

This is how I look so far

My surgery is coming up soon so nervous. It probably doesn't help that I keep researching the actual surgery online.

More pics of before!

3 days post opp so far I'm happy!

The surgery went much better then I expected. The staff at Beth isreal are very nice and caring and have really good bed side manner. Dr. Lin was amazing and I feel that he did a good job. He used dissolvable stitches and he didn't use drains which I liked a lot. I'm am not in nearly as much pain as I thought and I have a low tolerance for pain. Overall I'm happy with my decision so far.

Just more pics and a short video

Pre opp area.

7 days post

I just tried on tops that barely fit me before.

More from 7 days post

more pics more then 2 weeks post

short clip

Almost 3 months post

More pics

Still a bit of swelling can't wait until it goes down.

6 months post

I believe I am about 6 months post. I am still satisfied with my decision. It is such a confidence booster. I will post pics soon.

6 months post

It's been over 6 months I am still happy with my decision!!!

Almost a year post!!

Its regular a year post and I still don't regret my decision. The only thing is the scarring is still there. I’m hoping it will slowly heal up and not be as visible but luckily you can see my them. It is Mostly under boob which I don’t show anyway!

Oh and I still don’t know my exact size yet. I have been too bust to go real bra shopping. Before my surgery I dreaded so that’s probably why I haven’t really made a effort to go. lol

11 Months post!

Scarring that I still have!

Boston Plastic Surgeon

So far he is a really nice doctor. He is very knowledgeable and he explained in deal what a breast reduction is and what procedure he will do. I feel like i am in good hands. Update!1/13/15 I had the surgery and the follow up appointment. He is a very nice surgeon. his whole purpose is to make sure that you are satisfied with the outcome of the surgery and that it helped with the shoulder, back and neck pain.