Would a Lip Lift Make my Face More Symmetrical? And Does It Affect Your Smile? Boston, MA

I was in a car accident and shattered my chin. I...

I was in a car accident and shattered my chin. I have a metal plate in there now and it also resulted in nerve damage, causing my mouth to slant downward on the right side. I think my philtrum is somewhat an acceptable length to preform a lip lift on since no teeth show when I put my jaw ajar. I'd like some feed back from the community wondering if you think id be a good candidate for a lip lift. I'm 30 years old and I have a consultation on April 6, 2016 with a world famous surgeon in Boston who specializes in Feminine Facial Sugeries.

I've been thinking about getting a lip lift for a...

I've been thinking about getting a lip lift for a while now. I tried fillers. I didn't like them. I don't like the distance between my nose and mouth. I also don't have any upper tooth show when my mouth is ajar. I really want A lip lift and I'd like to just put my ego to rest and get it over with but of course I'm nervous about the results. So I'm just asking the community if you think it would look good on me. I've already found Dr. Spiegel who is an amazing doctor and I trust. Thanks!