34 Year Old Mother of 3 Needing Lift and Implant Replacement - Australia, AU

Wow! Where do I start! Absolutely amazing service...

Wow! Where do I start! Absolutely amazing service and bedside manner. From the moment Dr Kumar introduced himself I felt comfortable and at ease. Very friendly and genuinely honest and open. Answered all my questions and was realistic and no nonsense talk.. Explained all risks and what could/couldn't be achieved. I couldn't be happier! Such a great guy!

Day 6 photos of before and 2 days after

I realised I forgot to add photos.. Before photos and a photo 2 days after my lift with implants from dr rohit Kumar.. Love the outcome so far

8 weeks post op scar looking amazing

Dr K is the master in stitching.. such fine delicate work... after a major anchor lift my scars look amazing after 8 short weeks... if you worried about the scars breast lifts leave... don't stress if you have dr K ... look at how amazing my breast scars are .. so fine and fading so well

I had a breast augmentation 10 years ago.. After 2 babies breastfeeding they were left saggy and needing a lift.. Dr Kumar has done an outstanding job and I highly recommend him.. Such a great genuine doctor..