Hands Down Best Experience! - Boise, ID

I want to thank Dr. Kramer, Kimmey (I hope I...

I want to thank Dr. Kramer, Kimmey (I hope I spelled your name right), Dawn, and all staff that helped my dreams come true. I have never had a better experience with such a life decision. I originally felt so vulnerable going in. I was unsatisfied with what I had. But everyone was respectful, honest, and genuine. I have never felt so at home at a medical facility and I work at one. I am overjoyed with the results and the excitement I felt from every staff member. You guys are truly an amazing gift. In my eyes you're the Disneyland of healthcare. You treated me like a princess and I am so so so thankful that I was able to express my insecurities and be heard. Thank you so much. I will always recommend you. You have made my dreams come true! I'm more confident, happy, optimistic, and whole. Thank you again.
Love always,
Kacie :)
Meridian Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kramer was very professional, respectful, and understanding. He was attentive to my active lifestyle and body type and gave me every option available. I tried on so many sizes and types and I never felt rushed or like a "number". He listened to my concerns and answered all my questions. And in the end I made the decision on what size and type. I was never forced to "go bigger" or choose "the most expensive". I was able to choose what was right for me. I brought my boyfriend to the second consultation and he explained to him the procedure and helped him feel more comfortable with the experience as well. Thank you to all staff at Kramer Plastic Surgery for your kindness and care. You truly made a scary experience into something that was so comfortable and easy. As I said before I will recommend you to everyone! Thank you so much for helping me during my journey and achieve my confidence.