35 Years Old, Mother of 3, 5' 10" 155lbs. 475cc HP Mentor Textured Round Silicone. Boise, ID

I am like many of you lovely ladies, stalking this...

I am like many of you lovely ladies, stalking this site for years before deciding to take the plunge. I have wanted a breast augmentation for years, especially after breastfeeding three children. I had pseudo ptosis, with a fair amount of glandular tissue ptosis. Really didn't want the lift if not needed. I also have a fairly wide gap between breasts and a slightly rounded or curved chest. So, fun project for my doc, I'm sure. :) I have been a nurse in woman's health for 11 years now and have heard great things about Dr. Kramer, much of which was from other nurses. I did two consultations and after my first visit with Dr. Kramer, I knew I was ready to book my surgery. I am 4.5 weeks post op now and very happy with results so far. I will post photos to show my progress. He chose textured to help with both my curved chest and to help keep the implant where he placed it to help with the pseudo ptosis. Recovery so far has been fairly uneventful and smooth, which is great. I'm realistic about my goals and feel that he did great, especially considering what he had to work with!

First few days

I did have drains post op, which I really feel is a good thing. I can only imagine if that fluid and blood were allowed to pool instead of drain. The first night was very painful, just the muscle spasms that I had no way of anticipating. I used the pain meds and muscle relaxer routinely for the first few days, then just at night and for "morning boob" as needed. I am amazed at the reviews where women have their breasts out for pics immediately! I wanted to keep mine in the surgical bra and on ice for the first few days.

First week

One week post op

My left has always been bigger, so I'm cool with that in the final product.

2 weeks post op

The left has been more painful since the beginning. Still sitting different than the right. Love them!

3 weeks post op

Back to work this week. Sore through the day, using ibuprofen and wearing my surgical bra for better support. I was kinda lazy with my pics this week. Started using mederma scar cream on incisions. Overall feeling great!

4 weeks post op

Feeling great! Wearing different bras, (36 DD so far) although I still prefer the surgical one for sleep and comfort. No concerns, lefty doing great, not sore anymore but I can feel the implant move sometimes. Super happy!

4 weeks

4 weeks incisions

Laying down

So, to answer the question about laying down and the implants shifting to the side, I will add pics. They do move a little. I think this may be because I have a curved chest wall and wide chest gap to begin with. Also, I did have quite a bit of my own breast tissue, especially the left. So, they are way better than before but not gravity defying for me, ;) which is ok.

6 weeks

Doing great, they are getting so soft! Left is still numb from nipple down, can't wait for that to resolve. I've been doing cardio but I am so ready to start upper body again. All is well but I am a terrible boob selfie taker. Lol.

VSX sports bra. My favorite, great support.

6 weeks

6 weeks!

Boob selfies are hard. The end. :)

8 weeks

Been doing great, no real concerns, other than shedding my "winter weight". Started on upper body exercise again and trying to be active every day. Ugh. 10 lbs up and only 2 of those are boob related....

10 weeks

They feel like a part of me now. I am more comfortable with them in general, not super aware they are there like at first. They are super soft and squishy, love them!

12 weeks

Still doing great and super happy. They are a part of me now. Still fitting a 36 DD bra, perfectly. I can't wait for warmer weather and fewer layers to really accessorize them, or have them as accessories!

4 months

Love th

4 months

Love the sun shine lately! Just trying on my old bikini top, summer dreaming! Definitely won't be able to take the kids to the pool in this one! It's fun to compare now to last year.

7 months

7 months post BA and I am happier than ever. I love the confidence that my breasts give me. Love how clothes fit, just overall very happy with the result. I've had no issues or concerns. They are slightly different size but they always have been. I'm confident that this is my final result as I am over 6 months out now. They are exactly what I hoped for. Size 36 DD fits perfectly.
Meridian Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kramer was very open and straight forward about the procedure from the start. Risks, benefits, realistic outcomes and my wishes were all discussed at length. The process was very smooth from consult to post op. I have been cared for through it all by his fabulous care team as well as him. Highly recommend.