33 Yr Old R2, Lipo, with Injection to Hips and Breast Augmentation Revision - Colombia

Sooooo, this is my 2nd time on the block and I'm...

Sooooo, this is my 2nd time on the block and I'm so happy I went with Dr. GOMEZ. Previously I went with another doctor who's name I won't mention now. And got a bbl and breast lift with augmentation. Let's just say , surgery was a miss, I ended, up with one breast up the other down and my waist line looking worst than before.
At First I Was JUST Going To Deal With it, BUT Then The implant began to hurt me , because it was not placed right. So then started my new journey for a doc that could give me some awesome breast and a tiny waistline.
Did some research came across dr gomez, however couldn't get that much info on him on realself.com. But now I know why, he is the best kept secret!

So happy I went with him, he listened to what I wanted, and also pointed out some areas that I wasn't even thinking about, which was good. I'm very happy with my results and I'm only 2weeks post op.
His staff is great , especially his secretary ,sweet as pie . The made me feel like family and a princess, it's great having a cook, driver, nurse and you also have an assistant to go with you on appointments????.

I felt comfortable and he delivered. I will post later review about post op care

2 weeks post op,

2 weeks post op, still swollen but loving my results

6 weeks post op

Colombia Plastic Surgeon

The best, listens to your wants, and just a master at his craft. I felt so comfortable with him.