30 Years Old/ 5,6 Tall / BA with Mentor Implants 400cc - Bogota, Colombia

Hello! My search for surgeons started in December...

Hello!
My search for surgeons started in December. I went to three surgeons and they said that my breast were tuberous and because of my loss weight i need a lift..what a surprise!!! i never thought that my case was so serious.
Finally i met Dr. Leon who is a plastic surgeon but also a breast oncologist, i trust in him..although i am not sure about my new size *375cc or 400*..maybe some one can help me!

Getting Ready!

I bought my post surgery bra bigger just because my Dr said is more comfortable also i checked some reviews and found these products to prevent stretch marks.

Mi brasier postquirurgico es mas grande pero lo elegi asi porque mi doctor dice que es mas comodo, me gusta porque tiene la tira bien abajo asi que no me va a marcar cerca a los senos.
Compré unos productos para evitar estrias pues me asusta mucho que me salgqn..espero funcionen!!

The Breast Sculptor Program

I visited Dr Juan Lloreda amd he took this cool program to simulate the results :(:
First i think this size is too small Allerga 320cc and with this kind of T scar ...i choose my Dr because he said this is not the best solution for my case.

Visite al Dr Lloreda y me mostró este super programa que simula como me veria, me parece 320cc es muy pequeño y esa incision en forma de T no me gusta. EScogi a mi Dr porque me dio la solucion de elevar con implantes.

Some work from my Doctor!

I saw this before/after pictures on the Juan C. Leon web site. Cant wait!

Day 1!!!!!

Hello! Im back with my new girls ???? i love it!!...the nausea is hard, anytime i want to eat i throw up ????????...but the pain in my breast its OK. Tomorrow its my first appointment with my Dr.

Day Two

Today i have my first appointment with my Dr. Will see ????

Day 2

On my way to my first appointment with my Dr. ?

After my first appointment

My Dr. Said that everything looks perfect. My nipples are a little bit purple but its normal so he preescribed me cream

Day 3

Nothing more to say..i just want to have my nipples pink!...tomorrow i have my second appointment with my lovely Dr.
He will put some laser on my breast!!

Day 5

So today i went to my Dr. He said everything its perfect! He put more laser and i have to use this band everytime. I need to continue with the gel 3 times per day in my nipples and no more PS Bra (the pain i felt behind my breast was because of the bra).

DAY 9 Feeling Better!

Hello Ladies!!
I stopped my medicaments because of nausea. EVERYDAY I RECEIVED SOME LASER ON MY BREAST, my Dr. Said its like a massage with no pain. I still use the band and no post bra only sport bra ????
At the end of the day i feel pressure on my chest thats the only thing and also the sternum burns (its feels like ????)
Im very happy with the results !!

Day 8

Hello Ladies!!
Im very happy with the results !!

14 days

Feeling a little blue ????
Maybe is normal but sometimes i feel like my new girls are small...im worried because maybe 400cc isnt enough for my body shape...I am really happy with my doctor but my decision about the size makes me feel dumb!..i heard that i have to wait at least 3 months to see my real size and shape..you guys think will be bigger ?!

Day 18

Hello ladies! Im using my band for one week more. Everything goes fine..but i dont know if the cream (Palmers) or the oil (Bioil) caused on my breast and chest acne..any advice?!! Thanks!!

Almost a month!

On April 5th ill have my after pictures appointment with my Dr.
Now i feel happy and really pleasant with my girls, trying to accept their shape and singular caracteristics! ????

Progress

Almost 2 months after my surgery and i have to say that i feel really happy wih my results (is not a.perfect simetric breast BUT there are mine and only for that reason i love it! )
I want to ise some cream for my scars..any advice? Xx
Juan Carlos Leon