Colombian "Natural" Doll - Colombia

So I've been contacting a bunch of different...

So I've been contacting a bunch of different surgeons for a few months and I finally found a doctor! His name is Rafael Gomez he's located in bogota Colombia if anyone has gotten any work done with him please let me know how it went! I've seen pics and I'm super excited.. I don't want a huge ass or anything but I have like no hips so I'm hoping this will help! My surgery date is May 10th ! Less than a month away I'm super excited!

Before pics

Before pics

2 weeks till bbl

Can someone give me some advice on what to bring as in clothes or anything that may help reduce pain, my surgery is in 2 weeks ! ????????

Almost the day !

I got to Colombia this morning! I'm meeting with the Doctor tmr and having surgery Tuesday! I'm so excited not yet nervous though but we'll see how I'm feeling Tuesday ???? If any one has any recommendations of anything I should buy please let me know !

Post op pics

You can't really see a difference it's still too soon but I do see the curves! ???? It's just day two so still slit if swelling

Almost 2 months post op pics

I feel back to normal just some numbness still in my lower back.. It's a weird feeling hard to explain but no discomfort

Almost 2 months post op

Love my curves
0:04

This was one week post op

More pics