Amazing and Natural Appearing Results. Boca Raton, FL

When I turned 60, I began to notice sagging jowls...

When I turned 60, I began to notice sagging jowls and an overall older looking face. As time when on, so did the aging process - even looking in the mirror became unpleasant. I needed to do something and the only permanent solution was plastic surgery.
I researched plastic surgeons for over one year prior to scheduling my surgery by looking into credentials, online reviews, consultation appointments and most importantly, speaking to recent patients.
There was no question that Dr. Steiger was best in all categories. I was particularly impressed that he is a double board certified facial plastic surgeon.
I know six of his patients and each had an natural-appearing result and positive surgery/recovery experiences.
My decision was made, I had the procedure in September - facelift, CO2 laser and fat transfer.
My actual surgery and recovery was better than expected ( I also did extensive research into what to expect including complications, the healing process and amount of pain and discomfort, video diaries).
My results are nothing short of amazing. My face is very natural appearing, my jowls are gone and I look just like myself, only 10 years younger.
My friend saw me 6 weeks post surgery and she was so impressed that she scheduled a consultation and had a subsequent surgery with Dr. Steiger two months later - she is now another happy patient.
Boca Raton Facial Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Steiger exceeded my expectations and I will continue to recommend him to anyone considering facial procedures. He is highly skilled in facial surgery and puts his patients at ease with his easy going, pleasant personality. Dr. Steiger is always available to answer any questions, and even gives his cell phone number to his patients. The office and surgery staff are also very professional.