48 Yr Old, Overweight, 1 Child Via C-section - Boca Raton, FL

This is the last day of my cool sculpting...

This is the last day of my cool sculpting treatment plan- phase 1. I had my first treatment 6 days ago which was the large applicators (#8) on my "back fat" and love handle area. Today was two of the #6 applicators for "bat wings".
Today was much easier. My first treatment went well and after a few very cold moments, you become numb and the machine really felt no worse than a deep tissue massage. The actual massage they do when they remove the applicator is critical but no fun. No meds were required and you are able to walk out and drive home. Skin feels numb and weird. I was very swollen and had bruising- arnica gel really helped the bruising. Day 5 has been worse so far as I had stinging pains on one side- pissed off nerves?'
Did not keep me from going to my bat wing appt today on day 6.
Will post again soon- I am numb in the area treated today, stinging pains in the back bra area but hopeful!! I really want this to be worth the effort.
Oh- and no idea how anyone is working out right after this.

Quick recovery

Days 5-6 were definitely the worst (and next day after procedure was no picnic) but now just 2 weeks out and I feel totally normal....I still look totally normal also but the doctor said 2 months for results- keep you posted!
Boca Raton Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Steiger is very caring, friendly, responsive and skilled.