SSilicone 1000 Microdroplets. Boca Raton, FL

I had some acne scars and silicone 1000 was...

I had some acne scars and silicone 1000 was injected, all I can tell you is that Dr Barnett is an expert and I highly recommend her!! Now my deep acne scars are practically all was a little painful when the insertion was made but well worth it. Thanks again Dr Barnett, now I have a new life.

Injected Silicone 1000 in Between the Eyes Frown Lines

I had these injectables done by dr Mrs Channing Barnett and she injected the Silicon 1000 in-between my eyes the second time I had it done I think she made a mistake cuz she ran out of the office fast after injecting it, STRANGE she might have injected a little too much and now 2 years later I have a little bump I'm also developing skin rash on my forehead I don't know if that is related I tried calling her back but the office but they said that she doesn't want see me because I owe her a few dollars which is completely normal because of the horrible results I was very disappointed and she didn't call me back ....... Two years passed and now I'm noticing little bumps that are growing and I'm worried I called back the office to make an appointment and they refused me because there was an issue of payment not an issue of how the results are on my face that seems not their concern I will try to call her up again when my mother comes back WILL KEEP YOU POSTED!

New York Dermatologist

They were very polite in the beginning until I had my procedure done I tried calling her a few times and she said that she prefers not talking over the phone I don't know I didn't get good vibs