50 Year Old Revision Rhinoplasty - Boca Raton, FL

I had my first Rhinoplasty with Dr. Berman. It...

I had my first Rhinoplasty with Dr. Berman. It was a nightmeare. I found Dr.Steiger and I had an amazing experience with Dr.Steiger. I am very happy now. Dr. Berman told me he could not fix my nose the way I wanted it to look. He said it was my bone structure. Well Dr. Steiger did the revision rhinoplasty and my results were achieved. I think people should be aware of doctors that lie.
Boca Raton Facial Plastic Surgeon

I would like to tell you all I just had my Revision Rhinoplasty with Dr. Steiger. Dr. Steiger is an amazing Doctor and an artist in plastic surgery. I was scared to re visit a revision rhinoplasty because of my first experience with my first Dr. Dr. Berman. It was a nightmare. Dr. Steiger answers all of your questions. He makes you trust him, and he makes you feel calm. The office staff are wonderful. It is a happy office and the vibe is good there. Dr. Steiger has a top notch team of anesthesiologists who know what they are doing. I cannot say enough. Please peps, you have come to the wright doctor. Do not make the mistake of going to another like I did. Where would you rather stay, "The Bates Motel", "The Hard Rock", "American Horror Story" OR Caesars Palace? On a more serious note Dr. Steiger is the best at what he does and at least I'm glad I am able to tell you through my experiences. One more thing. I was very afraid of twilight sleep. Don't be. Its the best. You do not feel anything, you are asleep. When I woke up I did not feel any pain because Dr. Steiger numbs you up. When you go home and it wears off after a while, then YES you feel pain from the surgery but at least you are at home healing. Thank you Dr. Steiger and your amazing staff for taking such good care of me and seeing me again so soon after when I needed to come in. Please feel free to contact me people if you would like any more references. Good Luck.