33 Years Old, 4 Kids Breast Implant Removal Desired - Boca Raton, FL

HI! I am looking into getting my 275 cc saline...

HI! I am looking into getting my 275 cc saline implants removed. I've had them for 15 years and they are on top of the muscle. I've only spoken to one doctor so far. I have nursed all 4 of my children luckily without issue, but do have a slight capsular contracture. Doc said he could hear calcuim crackling but that my body would absorb it. He advised poping it and pulling the implant out with only a local. While I do like the simplicity of the surgery and recovery I am concerned about leaving the capsule in and worried maybe poping it could expose me to any mold or bacteria if the implants were defective. Any advice and post op recommendations to avoid the need for a lift?

Surgery Date Booked!

Super nervous but just booked my surgery date, 2 weeks from tomorrow!

Night before surgery

Posting some before pics. Not nervous yet, hoping for the best after 16 years I'm afraid my little b's are long gone. I really want to be able to breastfeed after so that is my biggest concern.

Post op

Pretty sore

Post Op Day 2

So sore! Saw the Dr today. They didn't look as bad as I expected. Lots of thin skin that needs to heal but I did have breast tissue left and my nipples weren't pointing down! Will post pics when I get to shower tomorrow. Also happy there has been no brusing yet.

1st shower

Day 8. Not bad! Happy to have little boobs!!!

Surgery pic

Capsule

Day 14

Haven't seen much of an improvement in my skin but being patient and really glad I had them removed. Probably should have done it years ago.

More pics