33 Years Old No Kids - Colombia

After been thinking for more than 10 years, I...

After been thinking for more than 10 years, I decided to use real self page and search for the best doctor in Colombia. Then this doctor name came with a greater rates then something inside of me gave me a good feeling about him and I said to myself this the doctor. I did call premium care plastic surgery then they gave me all the information, I spoke with Doctor Carolina which is a wonderful Doctor, her and mr. Campbell are the best. Also their team are amazing and professional. I arrived in Cartagena from ny city July 12 after 3 months that I scheduled my surgery with them. They did all the process that a doctor has to follow before a surgery, then 14 I was ready to get in to the surgery room really quiet and totally confident about what I was doing because they transmitted me a security that I will enter to the sugery room as many time as I need with these doctors. I'm so happy, they did a wonderful, amazing job. I wasn't in too much pain just the first day when I get up from the surgery, doctor gave me a pain killer and that was it, the first day you feel like a robot but after the second day of sugery I was touring old town of Cartagena, shopping, eating with my husband. We spent 7 days on Cartagena, every day the nurse visited my room 3 and 4 times to make sure I was okey, many times they didn't find me and the room and they called me to make sure I was fine. About the scarf looks perfect I putting the cream that they told me, I have already two months with my new breast and I love it I was 34a and now I wearing 34b no push up anymore.
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

doctor Campbell and her partner Carolina Restrepo are the best surgeons, professional, honest. Thank you so much I will be back for my nose next year.