Never Again!

I have Botox injections all 32 for my migraines...

I have Botox injections all 32 for my migraines and I was ok the day after, the following day my neck hurt it was very weak,my eye lids were drooping. I called the neurologist office they said it's a side effect, another office said no that's not good! So here I am 3 weeks later my neck still hurts and I can't bend down bc I can't raise my neck back up. I don't leave the house much bc after 10-15 min my neck needs rested! And I hate the way my face looks frozen, I absolutely can't move my eyebrows! My appearance feels altered. I'm miserable!

No relief

I hate being a miserable person but it's hard to do anything as soon as my neck starts hurting I'm grumpy and ready to leave to lay down. I'm afraid my neck won't ever feel better!! I see a pain management dr on the 20th of this month I'm hopeful they can do something!And I have an appointment at the Cleveland Clinic in November, awhile to wait but I'm hopeful!
Dr Daniel Lai

He's a great neuro and the office staff was great. Sad he's leaving the state, I have to find somewhere new! Hopefully the Cleveland Clinic!