Rhinoplasty and Eyelid - Male 50 - Bluffton, SC

I am an Engineer and I will research the heck out...

I am an Engineer and I will research the heck out of anything before I purchase. Based on reviews and prices I traveled 4 hours to visit Dr. Finger. His Wife and staff are the best. They are very nice and professional. There was plenty of staff to advertise Dr. Finger's work which really impressed me. Dr. Finger was very personable and gave me great advice. I accepted his advice because of his extensive experience and being a male. If I have too much done (what I was thinking) then it could have an impact that I wasn't thinking about. Dr. Finger also did my upper eyelids which combining the procedures really did reduce the overall costs of the procedures if they would have been done separately.

I am pleased with the results. Because of his advice there is a big difference in my appearance.... ONLY if I show someone a before and after picture. My family did not notice the difference, but It was a big difference. That to me is what you would want. I have more confidence and feel great about my appearance. His work on the eyelids and stitching is second to none. You CANNOT tell that I had eyelid surgery. Amazing results.

He is ranked number 1 in GA for a reason and I suggest you give him and his staff a try before you go anywhere else.

There is a reason that so many people are happy with his work!!
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Finger is the best. He even called me personally to give me updates and to check on me! OUTSTANDING!!!