Best Decisiton Made - Bluffton, SC

After 3 pregnancies and breastfeeding 3 little...

After 3 pregnancies and breastfeeding 3 little ones, my breast went from a perky B cup to a deflated A cup. With only being 27 yrs old, I felt ugly and not comfortable in my own skin. Knowing that I was done having kids, I decided to go ahead and have my dream breasts. I was looking for someone who had a lot of experience and that was around in my area. I found Dr. Finger and scheduled a consultation. Even before leaving the appointment I knew he would be my doc of choice. Dr. Finger is very professional and has over 40 yrs of experience in his practice. He makes you feel super comfortable and is very informative. His staff is beyond wonderful! A week before the surgery someone from his staff called to make sure all the ducks were lined up and to answer any questions that I may have. The night after surgery Dr. Finger called me himself to see how I was doing. Every single appointment I felt welcomed and not uncomfortable at all. My results are fantastic, my breast are symmetrical feel and look super natural. I went with 500cc HP mentor silicone, you cant really tell they are fake.Recovery was fantastic, I was back to work within a week and back to my normal life by 4 weeks. I dont regret my decision at all, I am truly happy with results.
Savannah Plastic Surgeon