Best Decision I've Ever Made - Bloomington, IL

On June 20, 2016 I had breast reduction surgery,...

On June 20, 2016 I had breast reduction surgery, which included a nipple graph. I had always assumed breast reduction surgery wouldn't be covered by insurance but I was wrong. It was covered! I wish I could have had this surgery done years ago. I went from a 40 I to a 40 D/DD. The quality of my life has greatly improved.
Bloomington Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Holt, my plastic surgeon, is incredible! She took the time to discuss the procedure and what I could expect after the surgery. When I went to see her for my pre-op appointment she took the time to ask me about my concerns. She immediately put me at ease and she resolved my anxiety. I love how she was concerned about my fears and worries before she did anything else. She truly listened to me and my husband and never made us feel rushed. On the day of my surgery, she made sure my husband had a way to reach her with any questions. (We had a 3 hour drive home.) I did have a little scare 4 days after surgery and my husband was able to speak with her at 8:00P.M....not an answering service. I had minimal discomfort and minimal swelling. My incisions are already disappearing. The care I continue to receive is second to none. I have also seen her nurse practioner, Glori Trader and her level of care is also the best. (Glori also went out of her way to make sure we knew how to reach her anytime also.) I would suggest if you have ever considered a breast reduction, go see Dr. Holt if you are in this area. This surgery has improved the quality of my life. For the first time in 40 years I am comfortable going braless, and can run after my puppies without having to hold my breasts. I also no longer suffer from shoulder strain, neck pain or back pain. My husband told me the other day I am actually even standing taller and i have been able to purchase buttondown blouses that fit! I no longer have to buy blouses extra, extra large just so I can button them. Don't wait another day...make the call.