35 yrs old 150 lbs 5'8" no children currently size 36b going w/492cc's silicone moderate profile - Bloomfield Hills, MI

I was hoping to get some advice on picking the...

I was hoping to get some advice on picking the right size implant. I'm looking for a good picture to show before. I'll update soon. The choice to go more wider then "out" is definitely one that i like and not questioning. I am questioning the size in cc's. I think i need to go back for a 2nd sizing but my dr.'s office is far away and i can't take any more time off. What do i do? Thank you for your help!

Going in for a 2nd Sizing on Friday.

I'm looking into trying out the next 2 or 3 sizes below the MP Silicone 575 implants after doing sooooo much research. I think the size I have decided on will be a little too big for my active lifestyle. I love to run and work out every day and feel that the size will hinder my activities. I'm an avid sailor and kayaker. And most importantly I'm constantly riding horses. Can anyone out there give me any advice in regards to their own experience with any of the activities I have mentioned. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!

Finished 2nd fitting!

I went for my second fitting & I think I've made the best choice but I would like any advice & opinions? The implant is a Natrelle 15 silicone moderate profile. The Dr. recommended that for the best results I go with a diameter of 14 - 15. That limited my choices in that product. The 3 choices were 1: 492cc/14 dia 2: 533cc/14.4 dia 3: 575/15 dia. Please take a look at my before & sizing pictures.

More pics

Some pics of sizers

3 days Pre-Op

I'm wondering if I have everything I need for my surgery? My bf is letting me stay with him while I recover & I'm trying to get his place ready. I feel a little overwhelmed with the amount of prepping but I know it will so be worth it. I can't help but feel like I might be going to small with the 492 cc's silicone MP Natrelle 15 implant. I told my bf who helped me decide on that size after having decided on the 575 cc's that he could tell me "told ya so" after the surgery & I'm freaking out over the huge-ness of my new boobs! But I still have this nagging feeling like I'm going to wish they were bigger when I'm all healed & they have calmed down & settled into place??? Any advice out there? How do I get rid of this feeling & commit to the size I chose?

1st Day - Post Op

Omg! There is definitely a lot of pain. Don't let anyone convince you other!!! And having someone there is essential. My bf is my savior. I can't imagine not having him here to help. Impossible. And for all you mommies out there - you are amazing! I'm getting mad at my dogs for trying to say hi & see what's wrong with me. Poor puppies!
The Arnicare gel & pellets are a must! And drink a ton of water...plus vitamins! Well here are some pictures now. Looking at the befores you can tell the left breast was longer and had a larger areola then my right dominant breast. I was & still am concerned about the decision to use same size implant. I believe it's very noticeable right now & I'm scared I will end up being very regretful of not looking into doing two different sizes?!?!? I'll let you decide:)

Day 2 Post Op

So far so good! I had my pain pills messed up but finally figured it out:). Looking forward to showing them off!!!

Changing everyday

Other then the occasional sharp pain or tugging feeling I'm doing great! I finally went to the bathroom again & all I can say is DONT STRAIN! I think I caused my bleeding to be a little worse "under the skin" and gave myself quite a headache! Off the Oxy and only taking Aleve. I still have a bit of asymmetric swelling & I'm obviously not ignorant to the fact that both breast were very different going in so they are going to be different after;). Just hoping they are more symmetrical then before! Here are some more photos. Oh yeah the new bra did help! Get a nice one on asap if you are having any doubts or regret! Snapped me right out of it????

Not much change:(

I have so many questions to ask: can I go bra-less? How long? Should I massage? Should I keep icing? Low impact exercise? Stretching or low impact yoga? Raising my arms above my head? I feel like I'm bothering the nurse I have...does everyone feel that way or is it just me?

Dr. Checkup

I finally got my first follow up appt at 3 weeks Post-Op. My Dr. Said I'm doing great & he wants to see me back in 4 months. I got the ok to workout per my own body. He said just make sure it's something I can stop doing if I need to so no racing on the sail boat -yet;). But running & biking & kayaking are ok. Anyone I can just stop if I need to. I finally bought some pretty bras at Vickie's! The first time I actially felt like a real woman there. I tried on about 12 bras & for the first bought one without padding!!! It's amazing & wonderful & I have never been so happy in my life! My boyfriend can see it too. I'm not insecure about my appearance naked at all. I used to fake it but now I walk around proud of my new "curvy" additions. I definitely need to get back into the swing of things physically though....the weight of my implants has made the scale reading increase more then I'm comfortable with for bikini season being here;). Here are some new pics!

New pics...problem uploading?

Getting better!

LOVING MY BOOBS????. I can't believe the difference it's made in my confidence! I'm so happy with the job Dr. Freedland did! He and his staff were super nice:). I couldn't be more satisfied with my surgery & results.

New pics from after running

Bloomfield Hills Plastic Surgeon

I'm using Dr. Michael Freedland. Dr. Freedland did an amazing job & I couldn't be happier! it's a busy office but you wouldn't know it. The staff is awesome & the surgical center was great! Post op care was a text away! Always followed by a phone call. Best overall experience for my BA ever!!!