33 Years Old and my 3 Kiddos Left Me with No Boobs! - Bloomfield Hills, MI

Hi ladies! I'm a 33 year-old married mama to three...

Hi ladies! I'm a 33 year-old married mama to three little ones. After nursing all three for a year each, my poor boobies have been destroyed! Luckily my husband is very supportive of my decision to get some help up top.

I went to two different doctors and decided that the last doctor was the right fit. I'm a little over 5'7" and weigh about 125 pounds. I'm looking for a natural look to take my barely A's to a full B. I enjoy running and working out and don't want my chest to get in the way of staying active.

I was surprised when both of the doctors suggested a 400cc silicone implant for me to achieve this look! I'm going in for a second consultation because after looking at about a zillion boobs, I feel like this size implant would be too large. The doctor I chose uses Natrelle implants under the muscle. My breast width is 12cm if that helps.

I've heard of "boob greed" but I really don't think I will have that. Although D breasts are awesome, they aren't right for me!

I've included some pics of "wish boobs" and feel like I may be better off with a 300cc or 325cc implant. Thoughts?

Thanks everyone!

Still confused on size

Hi ladies! I went in for a second consultation last week to try on more sizers and I'm more confused than ever. I feel like my PS's assistant is really pushing me to go larger than I want.

I'm a little over 5'7" and weigh about 123 pounds. I enjoy running and being active so my goal is to stay small enough that my breasts wouldn't become a nuisance and hurt or cause any back issues. I don't want to have large boobs, I just don't want to be absolutely flat (which is what I'm working with now).

When I measure my rib cage, I'm 30" around. The doctor says my breast width is 13cm so I can basically go as big as I want. I only want to be able to fill out a B cup. They started my sizers at 400cc and I was shocked based on my goals.

I went home after my first consultation, did some research, and really felt like 400cc is too big for me. I went back for a second appointment and tried on smaller sizers. The smallest size they had out for me to try on were 339cc. These were my favorite. I did agree that they did not look large under my clothing and felt comfortable.

The assistant really stressed that she doesn't want me to go too small and be disappointed. My PS uses Natrelle Inspiras so I am supposed to choose from 360cc or 375cc moderate profile. I still feel like both of these are too large. I've done a ton of research and feel like these sizes would make me a D (which I don't want). They do however correlate with my breast width. If I go smaller, would they be too small for my breast and look like two little balls? Do you really lose a lot of volume going under the muscle?

I do like my surgeon and have already put down my deposit. My surgery is scheduled for Nov. 30th. Does anyone have any advice? Thank you so much! I'm so nervous!!!

Surgery is set for Wednesday!

I'm all set to have my surgery on Wednesday. I decided on 360cc Natrelle Inspira under the muscle. I'm still worried that these will make me larger than I want. I'm 5'7" 125 pounds and 32A. I am hoping for a full B or small C.

I'm so nervous! I probably would have backed out already if I hadn't already paid in full. I'm worried that I'm not going to be able to take care of my 13 month old. Ahhh...what am I getting myself into??!

I did it!!!

I had my surgery today at 7am. I was really nervous and had a hard time sleeping last night, so I'm very happy to be on the other side now.

Everything went really well. I decided on Natrelle Inspira SRM 345cc. This was smaller than my surgeon suggested but after spending hours looking at others' pictures and reviews (and trying on sizers 3 times), I felt like this was the best option for me. Right now they look like they are the perfect size!

I can't shower or remove my compression bra for 48 hours so I haven't had a chance to see what my new boobs look like! I felt great after surgery, but now I am definitely hurting. I've been icing my chest off and on all morning and afternoon and have been taking my pain killers every 4-6 hours. I went almost 6 hours last time and I was definitely hurting. As long as I'm not moving I feel fine, but getting up and moving my arms sure is painful!!! I'm hoping the pain subsides drastically soon as I miss my kiddos.

I'll update with better pics hopefully tomorrow when I'm feeling better. I have boobs! Yay!!!

1 Day Post Up

I finally got a look at them! They definitely look very "Franken-bookish". Looking forward to seeing how they will change over the next few days and weeks.

I'm still really sore and am continuing to take the pain meds every 4-6 hours.

Will update again soon!

It's been 2 months!

Sorry I haven't been updating more! It wasn't until very recently that anyone started commenting and I realized someone is actually reading my comments.

Things are going really well. I honestly forget they are even there sometimes. I'm so happy I didn't go any bigger. I think they're a perfect size for me.

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have ladies! I know how obsessive I was about everything before my surgery.
Michael Freedland

Dr. Freedland did an amazing job! I am so happy with my results. The staff was so helpful and went out of their way to answer any questions I had about the procedure and recovery.