29 Year Old Mother of 2, 140# Weight Loss! TT & MR Insurance Approved!!!- Blacksburg, VA

I had herd so many great things about Dr Grubb....

I had herd so many great things about Dr Grubb. Insurance approved me for my TT and MR. I'm a 29 year old mother of 2. I weighed at my highest 288 pounds and went down to 146 before surgery. He removed 2 pounds of lose skin. My incisions are very low. Scar looks amazing. My recovery was quick! Hospital was nice also.

3 WEEK POST OP REVIEW

I JUST WANTED TO TAKE SOME FRESH PICTURES AND SHARE. IM 3 WEEKS POST OP! HEALING GREAT, SCAR LOOKS AMAZING, STILL A LITTLE NUMB IN PLACES EXP AROUND MY BELLY BUTTON. STILL SOME SWELLING, BUT OVER ALL VERY HAPPY!

Explanation of Benefits - What did it cost ?

I received my explanation of benefits today. My insurance did pay for my TT and MR. I posted the letters for you. All together I have to pay $762. This is not my official bill, I will also get an employee discount which is not started here.

6 WEEKS POST OP

YESTERDAY 9/1/15 I WENT FOR MY 6 WEEKS POST OP APPOITMENT WITH DR. GRUBB. HE RELEASED ME TO START LIFTING AND RETURN TO WORK. HE SAID WITH LIFTING JUST TAKE IT SLOW GRADUALLY MOVING YOUR WAY BACK UP IN WEIGHT. I ALSO HAD HIM QUOTE ME FOR BREAST IMPLANTS AND LIFT. IT WILL COST ME $8500. I PLAN ON HAVING THEM PROBABLY IN THE NEXT YEAR. THAT WILL GIVE ME TIME TO SAVE UP MONEY. AS OF RIGHT NOW IM HAVING NO ISSUES OTHER THAN STITCHES POPPING THROUGH HERE AND THERE. I STILL HAVE SOME TIGHTENING AND PULLING IN MY STERNUM AREA.

Breast Implant Update

I'm currently in the process of getting a loan to pay for my implants. I was quoted already for a lift and silicon for $8500. I'd prefer not to have a lift. So I'm going with 400-500cc silicon under the muscle. Hopeing by choosing a larger implant will help fill out the loose skin I have from my weight loss. My stats is 30 years old, 143 pounds, 5'5 with 2 kids. Currently wearing a 36A/B cup.

Tummy tuck update

9 months post op results. I'm up to 153 ???? So I'm trying to lose but I can't! I was 147 when I had surgery in July. The healing process has been tuff. I still have odd pulling or busting feeling in the lower middle area under belly button. But I'm still doing ab exercises at the gym. I just can't seem to lose any I'm def holding on to fluid and still swell every day. Trying to jump start my metabolism n get back to where I want to be in the 140's.
Roanoke Plastic Surgeon

Dr Grubb is very upfront about the procedure process and what he will be doing. He takes his time and triple checks his markings before surgery. His office is nice and nurses and wonderful also.