34G to (Hopefully) 34D or 34C

Currently a 34G, 28 years old and tired of the...

Currently a 34G, 28 years old and tired of the neck and back pain. I am nervous about what my breasts will look like after the procedure, but so very excited to finally not have this massive weight on my chest anymore! I was a DD in high school and have never been small chested, but I am an active adult and want a chest that doesn't get in my way anymore!

Confused?

When I look at pictures of other people with G breasts, they look so much bigger than mine! I know I'm bigger than a DDD (could not squeeze into one of those at all) but I'm starting to worry that my "after" size will be much smaller than I'm hoping for. I've been large chested all my life so I really don't want to go below a C cup, and I would prefer a D cup. Just so nervous!

Disproportionate!

I had the first surgery of the three I have planned. First surgery was a tummy tuck and an arm lift done together. Next is my breast reduction on December 12. You can see in these photos how disproportionate my chest is to the rest of my body! I spoke to my surgeon again and she recommended I aim for a C-D cup size. My husband keeps suggesting I am for a small C but I have been large chested my entire life! I am very tired of my G cups but a small C might be too dramatic of a change, or too small on my frame.

Admittedly, I started looking online at cute bras and bralettes. I didn't even know bralettes were a thing! I get so excited thinking about having smaller, perkier breasts that I can wear comfy bralettes with. Counting down to the next surgery!

Some topless shots.

My 34Gs in all their sad glory. I am still worried about them turning out too small or not fitting my frame....which seems ridiculous when I look at these pictures. They are enormous and heavy and LONG! I can't wait for my surgery, but I wish I could shake the fear. I had my tummy tuck and arm lift before I took these pictures , so I'm even smaller in comparison to them now.

Got my new bras in!

I ordered the recommended post-surgery bras that will also be my recovery garments. They go by band size, not cup size, and are super soft and stretchy. I'm. 32/34 band size, so I ordered a 34. Of course my first instinct was to try it in. Of course I was squishing out of them from the top and sides, so I adjusted the bra (okay, so I let my boobs spill out from the bottom) so I could try to get a good idea of what what they will look like post surgery. I covered the boob spillage with my hand. I get more and more excited every day.

New (After) bras.

Just another photo of me not fitting into the "after" bra. I am so excited to get rid of this weight!
Rapid City Plastic Surgeon

My consult with Dr. Snyder was wonderful. She was incredibly kind and knowledgeable, and their office had answered all of my many questions. My BR procedure is scheduled for December 12th!