4 Mm Top and Bottom, Permalip Implants

I have been wanting this as soon as I learned you...

I have been wanting this as soon as I learned you could get it. So 6 months after finding out about permalip I got the surgery. 4mm top and bottom. They recommended I get one injection to make sure I was comfortable with larger lips. So I still have teosyle kiss one syringe in my lips still from 4 months ago.

My surgery was over an hour later then schedual.  Nurses were kind and the doctor talked while he was giving me injections of freezing which I enjoyed.  But it was still extremely painful to get all the needles on my face and my heart raced from the medicine.  I'm not sure if it happens to everyone but I felt like it was very traumatic and I'm not sure if the clinic can do anything about that part.   I requested my eyes to be covered.

End of 2nd day after surgery

Today was a swelling day. Eating soup and craving stuff I can't eat. Not as sore and aching as yesterday after surgery. For pain the 2nd day was as bad and mostly just swelling.

2nd morning after surgery 3rd day

2nd morning, 3rd day still swollen. Minimal pain. Watching Netflix , drinking smoothies, cuddling with the fur babies.

4th day after surgery

I still look like a duck. Upper lip and lower lip swollen. Upper lip is crazy swollen and I put make up on considering to go for a walk. But I just can. I'll just stay in and clean until my boyfriend gets home... Lol.

Friday after Monday surgery day 5th day

Stiff and swollen, minimal pain.

5th day healing

Still swollen and not looking like myself. It's getting annoying because I just want to look normal. I want the swelling to go down. It still looks silly but at least I can eat more and talk better and smile. Sometimes it's aching but minimal.

Monday after last Monday surgery 7th day

Feels almost normal. Still swollen but it's going down. I'm excited for the lip injections to fade so I'll have my permanent look.

Before photos

Here are some photos from a couple years ago of my lips. They are before any lip augmentation.

Day 8

Swelling is pretty low I believe. Next week I can start the exercises. I'm happy with the progress. I was worried my upper lip wouldn't go down. I felt it made my face look very different. My face doesn't suit large lips. Nice medium lips are perfect.
When I wake up my upper lip gets swollen but it doesn't take too long to go back down.

10th day after surgery

Thursday update. Sutchers finally came out and dissolved. Mouth is looking pretty healed. After sleeping my upper lip is a little bigger then goes down after being up for a little. Gets better every day

Day 15

I am saving up to go for fat graphing on the lips. I am no longer happy with the results. Everyone's right. It's not practical to have an implant in the lips.

My implant moved up away from my lip

I am finally updating but I was quite upset for sometimes. I'm using binder clips to keep my implant down but it wondered up and if the binder clips dont work I'll have to get Them stitched into place and drive 7 hours to do so.
Bismarck Plastic Surgeon

Everyone was nice. This was my first cosmetic surgery.